Jump to content

What Is Your Favourite Gear?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 13d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
Typical V8 driver 3 YEARS behind the times....

I voted 1st gear,must have something to do with being a V8 :w00t2:

Geez Jeffro , took you 3 years to dig this thread up :blink:

*cough* :tease:

and just to send it into an eternal loop....

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=463813

Brians fault...

It was'nt me :nfi:

Thanks Daga :spoton:

All Bcl's doing I think he is bringing up threads from the last time he actually drove his T,im surprised that its only a 3yo thread :tease:

  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

3rd for me. I just love that feeling of being plastered in your seat while the needle just keeps creeping up. :nfi:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 17d
  • Location: Phillip Island
Posted

As old as it is I'm relatively new :gooff:

2nd for me for pure back to the seat grunt. 1st is good but too short lived. I also love the sound from 2nd.

3rd is great for overtaking..

  • XR68UZ
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 26d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

3rd gear for me, because if im in third, I know im speeding lol (full throttle of course)

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Between 4000 rpm and 5500 rpm, in third, thinking f*ck have I pushed it to hard this time?

Scotty

  • Team Grandpa
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hunter Valley
Posted
Between 4000 rpm and 5500 rpm, in third, thinking f*ck have I pushed it to hard this time?

Scotty

6 th because most of you havent got it :bum:

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 1m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted

third is the one for me

Just keeps pulling..

  • XXR.64T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney's east!!!
Posted

1st on take off, rips u back into your seat. Plus there isnt much lag and its instant power. :bum:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...