Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 10/10/03 01:58 AM Posted 10/10/03 01:58 AM Reverse.Bring's on the anticipation to enjoy the rest as I back out of the driveway. :D
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 20d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 10/10/03 05:31 AM Posted 10/10/03 05:31 AM When I am driving, no one speaks in the car......muahahahahahahahahahahaha!(that applies to both cars though..... hmmmmmm)
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 10/10/03 05:43 AM Posted 10/10/03 05:43 AM They are probably too scared...hanging on for dear life!
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 20d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 10/10/03 06:25 AM Posted 10/10/03 06:25 AM I am a responsible driver:D
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 10/10/03 06:36 AM Posted 10/10/03 06:36 AM Says you, so how come Aaron won't let you drive the T huh? :lol: <<<<Kitty driving :D
aaronmihe Upstanding Member Member 759 Member For: 23y 1m 1d Location: Canberra - ACT Posted 10/10/03 07:10 AM Posted 10/10/03 07:10 AM She dorve it this morning And on Wednesday I do trust her But considering Bruce has only been driven 400km since last week I'm keen for more seat time myself
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 20d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 10/10/03 07:39 AM Posted 10/10/03 07:39 AM Besides, think of it this way......If I drive Bruce too much, my poor Astina will never be loved again..... and that's hardly fair to her is it?She can hardly compete with Bruce, so .......Bruce is a treat, but the Astina is my car!Bruce is Aaron's car.Fair's Fair.That said.... I have offered to buy the window tint after we get back from MotorShow on the 19th!----- hmmmm, MotorShow,hmmmmm, goes to ChitChat ------
FamiliaGTRAe Team "I don't have no Falcon now" Member 387 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 10/10/03 07:44 AM Posted 10/10/03 07:44 AM 2nd Gear it is for me! Nice tight corner and then the punch and even some scrabbling of the rear tyres :D Perfect! Cameron
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 10/10/03 09:30 PM Posted 10/10/03 09:30 PM 2nd with the TC off thru the tight stuff- Can't get enough of it
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 11/10/03 10:45 AM Posted 11/10/03 10:45 AM 3rd does it for me, cause after the rush of 2nd you half expect that 3rd will be a disapointment ... no way! That puppy just keeps on pulling, oh yeh!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now