turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 17/09/10 05:59 AM Posted 17/09/10 05:59 AM good on him for gettin off his butt and gettin a job that allows him to spend that kind of money.
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 17/09/10 07:56 AM Posted 17/09/10 07:56 AM (edited) im 21 and I have a car like that, dont sell drugs either, just work everyday and tighten up on spending in other areas. my mates go out and spend their entire salary on going out on weekends, I spend it differently.think ive gone well over the 100k mark as wellhis is more hardcore turbo/trans wise which gets up there cost wise and maintence wise Edited 17/09/10 07:58 AM by djkice
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 17/09/10 08:08 AM Posted 17/09/10 08:08 AM
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/09/10 08:12 AM Posted 17/09/10 08:12 AM Beat me to it..Now lets see some more skids
xr2dy4 Member 45 Member For: 17y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: toowoomba qld Posted 19/09/10 12:47 PM Author Posted 19/09/10 12:47 PM hey guys, been so long since I have been on here, car ran amazing all weekend at powercruise. had no trans temp gauge all weekend, and with the new tranny in her, I must say, I was a little worried the car is now making over 700RWKW! and am stoked with that, and that's correct, I work in the mines. few bits and pieces coming along with it, then another tune, and back to the drags, to crack the 9's new diff gears in, with one of mal woods's diffs in it. cage and diff soon to be done as well. will keep posted and put the times up after I run the car again
mummba Member 525 Member For: 16y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 19/09/10 09:16 PM Posted 19/09/10 09:16 PM let us no wen your heading back to the strip would, would def make make the trip out to see this run....awesome car mate
xr2dy4 Member 45 Member For: 17y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: toowoomba qld Posted 03/10/10 05:50 AM Author Posted 03/10/10 05:50 AM this wedensday mate, its on cant wait to see what I can do this time round. on the 6th or something I think
turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 03/10/10 09:11 AM Posted 03/10/10 09:11 AM bugger, il be at work. like I said bud txt us were you are and catch up for a beer when im there, good luck at the strip.
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/10/10 09:25 AM Posted 03/10/10 09:25 AM Gorgeous car mate well done. Good luck with the 9, should be easy as pie with that setup
mummba Member 525 Member For: 16y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 04/10/10 09:14 AM Posted 04/10/10 09:14 AM this wedensday mate, its on cant wait to see what I can do this time round. on the 6th or something I thinksik will try my best to get there for sure,ile race ya .....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now