Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CHCH NZ
Posted

Just buy the stealth FX. An armless blind monkey could install it. It comes ready to install straight onto car no need for adaptors. you can control exactly how much air you dump to the atmosphere for noise, or the inlet for silence. By sending the vented air back to the inlet (rather than muffling it), there is no restriction and the valve still operates at maximum efficiency. Expensive yes however its a good answer. click here if you want more info LINK

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CHCH NZ
Posted

short answer yes with a huge BUT!

:spit: !!!! bike BOV nice...whats next a scooter BOV? trolley BOV? Plus didnt that guy Brett just confirm dose/flutter = not good?

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Will do my friend. He gets called worse than that on a weekly basis anyhow. I hope your mate Dillon isn't driving an XR6T, because I'm assuming he has a BOV. They are strictly for poser, try-hard idiots, usually driving Silvias/Skylines/WRX etc.... If so I hope he gets busted with it. PM me his rego and I'll make it a sure thing. :-)

:buttonit:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted
:blush:
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 12d
Posted

:thumbsup:

Hey mate, I fitted up a Monza BOV which was 50/50 plumback/atom. I made up my own hoses using radiotar hosing (which is what the stock BOV used anyway) and used the original clamps. I managed to make it fit underneath the crossover pipe not far from where the original one sat and was hardly noticeable (being black). Unless you knew what you where looking at you would have thought it was stock. The BOV cost me around $80 from Autobahn and about $15 for radiator hosing.

I will try and get some pics up for you.

Its not fitted on my car anymore because I got bored of the sound but you can have it for $30 if you want?

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

bike psssst... :roflmbo:

imagine a postie bike blowing off up the road :bowdown:

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 12d
Posted

Thanks very mutch Tonksy cant wait to see the pics.

My car is in the wreckers getting a full respray and most of its panels replaced after some lowlife ferals decided to trash my car outside a house party the other week. So I won’t have any pics of it fitted… Will have them up by Tuesday when I’m back at work mate.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...