XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 19/02/13 01:46 AM Posted 19/02/13 01:46 AM Never say never mate.I spoke to Dan yesterday and on the weekend about the e85 path. We're doing it the next few weeks. I'll be happier with more reliable power. 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 19/02/13 01:57 AM Author Posted 19/02/13 01:57 AM Had the same chat with Dan if you go bigger injectors let me know and I will order at the same time, I'm getting 1000cc jobsThen maybe the same coilovers you were getting if they go ok in yoursARP head stud kit is in the mail, now to save up for a phone call to these guys http://higginsraceheads.com.au/
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 19/02/13 03:30 AM Posted 19/02/13 03:30 AM I've already got the id1000's to go in.My head got machined in cairns mate. Maybe ask rob at cape York where it was done.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 04/04/13 07:45 AM Author Posted 04/04/13 07:45 AM Nah mate, I won't be going down the gtx path. However I do have a few mods planned to keep you on your toes Will be happy with 400 at the wheels on pump fuel, maybe 430 on e85 depending on how much boost the turbo can pump out.the bug has bitten 2
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 05/04/13 08:40 AM Author Posted 05/04/13 08:40 AM Yes yes I know it has the ride height of a landcruiser, but at least it will grip
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/04/13 10:06 AM Posted 05/04/13 10:06 AM Nice man u got a beast in the making cumming on !!
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 25d Gender: Male Posted 05/04/13 10:22 AM Posted 05/04/13 10:22 AM Nice.. :sungum:
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 06/04/13 07:44 AM Posted 06/04/13 07:44 AM are they 'my family' stickers???
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 06/04/13 07:45 AM Posted 06/04/13 07:45 AM and are the guards pumped?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 06/04/13 09:57 AM Author Posted 06/04/13 09:57 AM Lil bit of guard pump and they have been rolled. My family rip off sticker to keep Johnny chimpo and pedo bear company.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now