Project Manual Typhoon 9 Sec

SPIKO

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 27d

congrats spiko, I was like WOW!! when I saw the graph. not many people would be able to experience to have that sort of power on the road

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 21d

Ok, lets put things into perspective this is what it looks like :spoton::bangcomputer:

Lets begin with Race fuel FPT & 6Boost of-course :spoton::bowdown:

KW & Torque GTX on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

HP & Boost GTX on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Lets compare now the T51r GT4502 with what I will call for ever more The Pacifier GTX

GTX vs T51r HP & Psi on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

GTX vs T51r KW & Torque on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Now lets see that in PUMP Fuel Elite tune & GTX :bowdown:

Elite PUMP Fuel & GTX on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

And a few words for good measure... It is important to note that I stopped at 818Kw there is plenty more if I require it :spoton: Next I would like to add that these numbers have been achieved with a full exhaust 6Boost And finally I invite anyone to try and make more power with a 76mm Turbocharger of any make or model on the same dyno............ :dontknow::spoton:

A few have asked already so I will state this & this only yes it is a GTX however I will not be going in to the combination details any time soon.... Respect... :beerchug:

See you all next weekend :yes-sir:

Edited by SPIKO

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 1d

Just to add to Spiro's post, it totally blew all of us away at how easy this configuration was making the power....

And on behalf of myself, Kyle (6Boost) and Gavin, we are all proud to be a part of this.

Also Elites Pump fuel tune is very much just as impressive... Top one there... Look out next weekend I say :bangcomputer:

Jamie

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 21d

LMAO Jules...... I didn't really stop LOL :spoton: I ran out of race fuel at the same time :bangcomputer:

By the time I had reached 740rwkw Brad from Atomic had taken 5 valumes :dontknow: & almost fainted... I just kept drumming it in 2 years warranty might as well start early :beerchug:

Edited by SPIKO