Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 14/08/09 11:15 AM Author Posted 14/08/09 11:15 AM One must explore all opportunities. A skid on the way to alternative overnight digs perhaps Leaving the tunes on of course.Nice thinking tabby cat
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 14/08/09 11:22 AM Author Posted 14/08/09 11:22 AM I let it sit for a bit got some bacon out of the fridge heat it up a bit for smell and called it to the fence. I soaked that piece of sh*t lol. Its been great when ever it see s me now it runs.ooh you are aweful , but I like it.If its a male dog slice the owners nuts of and hang them above the front door.This should subdue the dog.I prefer reverse Psychology, and the neihbour will get the hintphuck I hate little yappie dogs. Don't bait the dog, bait the owners, then call the rspca to rescue the dogGoing to call the RSPCA to give me the green dream farkin !
South Member 323 Member For: 20y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/08/09 11:27 AM Posted 14/08/09 11:27 AM It needs to get used to its new surrounds, prove that its around and then it should settle down a bit. Little dogs are bastards for making noise though.The idiot above that wet the dog whilst it was a chilly night should be shot! Cruelty to animals if f'ing stupid!
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 14/08/09 11:43 AM Posted 14/08/09 11:43 AM I suggest at catapult or in this case a dogapult, launch the fcuker into next week.Some thing like this should do the trick
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 14/08/09 11:52 AM Author Posted 14/08/09 11:52 AM I like it. Might try it out with a size 10 boot first
Stink Senior Moron Legacy Donating Member 1,059 Member For: 17y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast..... somewhere Posted 14/08/09 12:14 PM Posted 14/08/09 12:14 PM (edited) It needs to get used to its new surrounds, prove that its around and then it should settle down a bit. Little dogs are bastards for making noise though.The idiot above that wet the dog whilst it was a chilly night should be shot! Cruelty to animals if f'ing stupid!Oh I see. now cruelty to animals is stupid but you'd have a human shot (which is of course an animal) so whos the idiot? Big words mate, BIG words. Not condoneing what old mate did but to have someone shot for throwing water, "dad my brother just threw water at me" no worries son go fetch me the shot gun!!! Edited 14/08/09 12:16 PM by seventytwo Abuse of other member will not be tollerated
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 14/08/09 12:17 PM Posted 14/08/09 12:17 PM Keep it civil people or warnings and Holidays will be given out.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 14/08/09 12:20 PM Author Posted 14/08/09 12:20 PM Sorry, got a problem with a farking yapper, and still it goes on.Guys, we are not after a civil war here
Stink Senior Moron Legacy Donating Member 1,059 Member For: 17y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast..... somewhere Posted 14/08/09 12:20 PM Posted 14/08/09 12:20 PM sorry can I use the word sword swollower
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 14/08/09 12:23 PM Posted 14/08/09 12:23 PM there used to be a dog next door that ALWAYS used to bark next to my window at all times of the early morning/day/night.. I looked over the fence one day because I was fed up with it and it barked at me.. bad move.. threw a piece of wood and got it in the eye.. never hear it anymore unless my dog goes on the side of the house
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now