SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m 4d Gender: Male Posted 15/03/11 07:33 AM Posted 15/03/11 07:33 AM I know nothing I tell ya.....
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 5m Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 15/03/11 08:09 AM Author Posted 15/03/11 08:09 AM Oh you'll regret that one Trav there are forces at work here that cant be explained lol.
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 15/03/11 08:27 AM Posted 15/03/11 08:27 AM Ba Ha Har this will be good
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 5m Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 15/03/11 08:32 AM Author Posted 15/03/11 08:32 AM This will be go hard or go home this time, time to put it all to use.
lukedohc Legacy Donating Member 141 Member For: 17y 11m 28d Posted 15/03/11 09:17 AM Posted 15/03/11 09:17 AM I dream of the day of having the cash to do the things you guys do
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 15/03/11 10:51 AM Posted 15/03/11 10:51 AM shotgun your 18's man I actually like them.
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 5m Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 15/03/11 11:02 AM Author Posted 15/03/11 11:02 AM I dont mind them either just time for a change for me I think. Just let me know mate & can organise something.
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 15/03/11 12:04 PM Posted 15/03/11 12:04 PM You should keep them as spares for fun times, like powerskids.
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 5m Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 15/03/11 12:13 PM Author Posted 15/03/11 12:13 PM Nah doin skids on 20 x10's will just as fun I think lol
blow off Legacy Donating Member 199 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Airlie Beach - FNQ Posted 27/03/11 06:04 AM Posted 27/03/11 06:04 AM John you will love the grip level of the R888. Get into it mate !!!!!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now