SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m Gender: Male Posted 17/12/09 11:33 AM Posted 17/12/09 11:33 AM That's an awesome result John, you will be extremely happy with that, in this heat and humidity all that states is potential!
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 17/12/09 11:42 AM Author Posted 17/12/09 11:42 AM that's how im looking at it plus theres still the race tune to go so we'll see. it should be beyond rank to drive on the street so steady she goes til I really get a feel for it. Gonna be a long day tomorrow!!!
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m Gender: Male Posted 17/12/09 11:44 AM Posted 17/12/09 11:44 AM Don't forget to stay safe and be carefull buddy! Enjoy!!
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 17/12/09 11:48 AM Author Posted 17/12/09 11:48 AM I will do, too much effort, time & money has gone into it to do stupid sh!t in it. Plus I cant wait to catch up with everyone in brissy & swap notes. Not long now
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 26d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 17/12/09 12:04 PM Posted 17/12/09 12:04 PM john that is farking awesome cant wait to have a gander at this thing in a couple of weekes mate
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 17/12/09 12:10 PM Author Posted 17/12/09 12:10 PM its all come together so it looks like I'll be there unless something major happens. Cant wait
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 26d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 17/12/09 12:14 PM Posted 17/12/09 12:14 PM oi man dont talk like that - So hazard a guess at race tune figures???
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 17/12/09 12:21 PM Author Posted 17/12/09 12:21 PM yeah I know but ive have grown accustomed to sh!t happens. lolNah I havent played the figure game so far & its worked in my favour so I'll let someone else take a punt. But if I was to guess I'll say it will be FUN & more than I ever hoped for. lol
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m Gender: Male Posted 17/12/09 12:39 PM Posted 17/12/09 12:39 PM The KW's are only as high as the smile on John's face when he's driving, so I predict around 10,000 LOL
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 26d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 17/12/09 12:41 PM Posted 17/12/09 12:41 PM lol awesome - I have FUN with stock power couldnt imagine that much under the right boot
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now