SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 22d Gender: Male Posted 13/11/09 09:12 PM Posted 13/11/09 09:12 PM That looks Awesome Qik1, not long now!!
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 13/11/09 09:51 PM Author Posted 13/11/09 09:51 PM that's the firt time ive seen the pics cause I had early night last nite & I think I just wet myself. That cover beau looks unreal & with the nice big intake, polished box cover, polished fuse cover & ecu cover & not to mention what ever ya have planned for the coil cover to come its gonna be something else. Thank again for all ya help mate & the contant photos, you got shot gun for the firt ball tearing run. Thanks mate!!!
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 13/11/09 10:45 PM Posted 13/11/09 10:45 PM ooo .does this hurt looking at it ? So close yet so far lol
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 22d Gender: Male Posted 14/11/09 12:12 AM Posted 14/11/09 12:12 AM (edited) Mine is all polished up and waiting in the garage for my calling like a monster, just love those Saurday morning early powercruisers Edited 14/11/09 02:45 AM by tab Quote removed
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 14/11/09 01:49 AM Author Posted 14/11/09 01:49 AM haha its all good travis its just good to know that it is so close. When I do get it back it should almost be run in properly as well. There gonna sit it on the dyno for a while & then the boss is gonna go cruising for the week in it so I wont have to tippy toe with it too much apart forom me being careful while im still getting use to it. Got abit more chrome for it do ya spiro? I was never one for it until I saw how much it cleans up the engine bay. I'm sure when its all together & cleaned up it should look schmick!!!
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 22d Gender: Male Posted 14/11/09 03:56 AM Posted 14/11/09 03:56 AM I think your engine bay will look better than mine when it's done, mine is not quite finished yet and not high in the priority list right now. Nothing wrong with a bit of bling champ!
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 14/11/09 04:10 AM Author Posted 14/11/09 04:10 AM if it wasnt for the boys taking so much pride in it & one of best mates xah03 work with the top covver it wouldnt be what it is. I cant take any credit for it but I'll be enjoying it & its pretty much exactly what I wanted without really putting much input into that side of things. Cant wait to see the end result which hopefully will be monday, all there waiting for is that massive 5in filter
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 14/11/09 04:22 AM Posted 14/11/09 04:22 AM looks topsjust needs a few bits of Pole Position bling to finish it off
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 14/11/09 04:29 AM Author Posted 14/11/09 04:29 AM yep, ive got every bit of pole position stuff there is, there just laying around the workshop waiting to be whacked on. there will be plenty of bling!!!
mitchbek Legacy Donating Member 80 Member For: 18y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: East Gippsland Posted 14/11/09 05:13 AM Posted 14/11/09 05:13 AM That is a sweet sweet ride the engine bay and all those goodies dam I think I wet myself
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now