qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 13/12/10 08:08 AM Author Posted 13/12/10 08:08 AM Will more than likely add some to the pump tunes when I race it but it was just to give us an idea to what's gonna happen. It's just so easy to use as well but I figure we've gone this far with it we might as well do it properly and really see what it's gonna make. I'm very happy with the progress and is showing promise to being something abit special even with this setup . Funny thing is though this is just the beginning!!!
phantom xr6t Talks Cheap, Let's Race Member 596 Member For: 19y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Atherton, FNQ Posted 13/12/10 10:27 AM Posted 13/12/10 10:27 AM You the man john, I hope it dry's up a bit in mackay, cause dave had trouble road testing my turbo because it wouldn't stop raining and he could not get any traction.
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 23d Gender: Male Posted 13/12/10 10:48 AM Posted 13/12/10 10:48 AM 801rwhp 50/50 What can I say
blow off Legacy Donating Member 199 Member For: 18y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Airlie Beach - FNQ Posted 13/12/10 10:57 AM Posted 13/12/10 10:57 AM NICE.. That tolly is good gear and you can get it out of Brissy in 44's for about $600. What else is in stall for it John...
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 13/12/10 12:26 PM Posted 13/12/10 12:26 PM we all know the beginning....the problem is, nooone ever knows / sees the ending lol. GL with it all :D
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 13/12/10 12:43 PM Author Posted 13/12/10 12:43 PM Can't tell just yet, theres stuff going on it that I dont even know the specs of, was just told to trust and I do!!!Gonna be good fun let's just say that.
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 14/12/10 09:01 AM Posted 14/12/10 09:01 AM Hey John now I with u lol600 club pass is waiting for u
cole trickle Legacy Donating Member 237 Member For: 20y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 14/12/10 09:38 AM Posted 14/12/10 09:38 AM Congrats on the result, time to update the your sig Cheers Dalesy
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 14/12/10 11:10 AM Author Posted 14/12/10 11:10 AM Thanks trav and yeah not far away, only a matter of abit of juice and pushing the right buttons. I haven't put any stock in numbers at any stage of the build but id be lying if I didn't admit to wantin to see over 600 and of coarse more.It's making it's way to brissy so it's only a matter of time before we'll get our chance to finish what what we starter
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 25/12/10 01:59 AM Posted 25/12/10 01:59 AM thought I could feel my ears burning. the interior is an easy job, just make sure it all comes out in one piece and you shouldnt have any trouble getting it back in. I did mine first as the test mule to see how it would look and then offered to do Johns beast, unfortunately for me his turned out better haha.congrats on the power mate, im definately going to be making a trip down south soon now.BJC- Im not a young hoon, I prefer to be called a mid 20's modified car enthusiast with a very heavy right foot
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now