TomChrono Member 5 Member For: 18y 9d Posted 08/09/09 05:42 AM Posted 08/09/09 05:42 AM I would like to attend
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/09/09 05:52 AM Posted 08/09/09 05:52 AM Still on.
RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 08/09/09 08:40 AM Posted 08/09/09 08:40 AM Im so bummed that Im going to miss this info night.....been looking forward to it. But after trying to tough it out for 3 days I finally gave in and went to see the doctor today....now Im at home doped up to the eyeballs with antibiotics for a chest infection. God, I feel like crap..... I still intend to go over when I feel better and have a talk with Jim re; taking over the tuning on my car. I wish somebody could video the evening for me....ugh
Timmy-XR6T Legacy Donating Member 179 Member For: 17y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, Inner South Posted 08/09/09 11:32 PM Posted 08/09/09 11:32 PM (edited) Stock FG XR6T on Tunehouse Dyno, 255.9 rwkwMaybe time for some mods !! Edited 08/09/09 11:33 PM by Timmy-XR6T
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 09/09/09 12:20 AM Posted 09/09/09 12:20 AM Well all in all I think it was a good night. Had quite a few guys turn up and had plenty of Tunehouse hands on deck to assist and field questions. Was good to put some faces to the names here on the forum and also see some guys I'd met before. Tim's car was rolled up on the dyno and made an impressive 255rwkw and 550nm I think.Jim took some time to run everyone through his impressive dyno cell explaining it's functions and capability and also answered most of the questions put forward by the guys for the night.Erko you may not have attended but Jim did answer your question about driving on the rev cut. He suggested that this was not good for the engine I believe.Jim put on a good feed of pizza and soft drink which kept everyone happy I think. I did manage to spill mine on the floor but I cleaned it up swiftly. Couldn't bring myself to dirty the floor at Jim's.There was quite a bit of videoing going on so hopefully it will be posted up somewhere for all to see.Benny
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 23y Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/09/09 12:33 AM Posted 09/09/09 12:33 AM Thanks Benny, I really enjoyed my first of 3 "wedding classes" at St Michaels Daceyville........happy dayz
John_K Legacy Donating Member 438 Member For: 17y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/09/09 01:14 AM Posted 09/09/09 01:14 AM It was definitely a great opportunity to check out Tunehouse's facilities.Very impressive I must say. Great to put some faces to some names and definitely top feed of good quality pizza... not commercial stuff.
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/09/09 07:54 AM Author Posted 10/09/09 07:54 AM Sounds like it was a good night...I'm sorry that I could not attend due to last minute work commitments.I hope everyone learned a little bit more about these cars.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now