SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 13d Gender: Male Posted 01/09/09 10:35 AM Posted 01/09/09 10:35 AM I'd like to come too if possible.
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 02/09/09 03:02 AM Posted 02/09/09 03:02 AM JP,Just a question for the night. The torque reduction on shifts in the FG, How does it work and is it a good idea to remove it when modding?Benny
beige_hornet Member 15 Member For: 17y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 02/09/09 04:37 AM Posted 02/09/09 04:37 AM I should be comming down, need to learn as much as I can about the new beast
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/09/09 09:18 AM Author Posted 02/09/09 09:18 AM I'd like to come too if possible.No problem... One of the mods can hopefully add you to the list.JP,Just a question for the night. The torque reduction on shifts in the FG, How does it work and is it a good idea to remove it when modding?BennyHi Benny,Good question, I don't know the answer. It will be added to the list...I should be comming down, need to learn as much as I can about the new beast Great ... we'll add you to the list.
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 22y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 04/09/09 07:16 AM Posted 04/09/09 07:16 AM I would also like to know the capacity of the BFs to handle bouncing on the soft cut rev limiter...ie. how bad is it? and discuss Oil Pump gears and other preventative type mods.
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 22y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/09/09 05:56 AM Posted 07/09/09 05:56 AM dammit im not going to be able to make it.......had forgotten about the "wedding class"
beige_hornet Member 15 Member For: 17y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 07/09/09 07:33 AM Posted 07/09/09 07:33 AM My roster changed :( im working till 8 dang it, ill catch up another time
rockafellqeinstien Member 325 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Posted 08/09/09 03:09 AM Posted 08/09/09 03:09 AM sorry guys, I am out also (working).
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 08/09/09 03:51 AM Posted 08/09/09 03:51 AM Are we still all go for this? I'm keen and waiting for work to finish to set off on the journey.Benny
John_K Legacy Donating Member 438 Member For: 17y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/09/09 04:13 AM Posted 08/09/09 04:13 AM 7PM booked in.Yep, I'll still be there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now