Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Heres a pic of how mine looks at the moment. I made up the rocker cover garnish myself by using 2 plastic ones and joining them together in places to cover up all the holes. Relocated the breather to underneath the garnish too. Inspired by Ramon and he gave me a few tips too, cheers man. It needs to come off and get re-painted one day but it will do for now.

engine_bay_new001.jpg

  • Like 2
  • ANGEL EYES
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Very nice! buttrock.gif

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Ascot, Western Australia
Posted (edited)

Just your average 11 second Territory engine bay. :crybaby:

post-11302-126603515661_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dyno Junkie
  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Looks awesome mate, that air intake setup is great :)

That isn't the black F6X that I see around Stirling is it?

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Ascot, Western Australia
Posted (edited)

Yeah I live in Stirling, it's a Silhouette Turbo Ghia though not an F6X.

Airbox was made up by Xspeed, who also made up the stainless steel pipework and fitted the Process West plenum and intercooler along with an HKS SQ BOV.

Edited by turbo.vixen
Removed quote
  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Nice work, would be fun to drive. I think I know the one then, if its got bling rims on it. If I ever see ya driving I'll give u a thumbs up :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Ascot, Western Australia
Posted

Cheers Mike,

Yeah it's lowered with 20" chrome TIS05 wheels.

:crybaby:

  • Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine coast
Posted
:crybaby: ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...