Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth
Posted

hey guys im in the market for a typhoon and im looking at modding it after I get it and want to know what im looking at before I start can anybody tell me the main driveline differances between these 3 models so I can get an idea of where to start??

thanks

matt

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

bf2 typhoon cream of the crop

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

:B):

I'm assuming you are looking at a manual.Differences zip

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted (edited)

mate I was lookin at the same things 6 months ago .... ended up with a BF MkII Typhoon 6spd and it was the best thing I have ever bought, first mods were just injectors and a tune and got to 308rwkw and the next mods come next week, new intercooler and a full exhaust, that should see me at about 380rwkw or the awesome 500rwhp mark .. mods will only owe me about $6 1/2K.. I think you will be lucky to find that much bang for your buck and still have such a luxurious, easy to drive street friendly car.... and they look tough as well , I was very close to buying a FG XR6T but in my opinion (and sorry to the FG owners) the BF's look much tougher :B):

Edited by BF_F6Shockwave
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Is there any other differences between a BF2 and a BF2 Phoon apart from tiny bit more power, fancy look at me bits and the huge price gap??

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth
Posted

ok im after 6spd auto and pushing 350-400rwkw so is there engine strenght differances? etc etc bf2 is obviously the cream but I want to know differances so I can work out my buget on each car do any of these cars have issues with that power??? wat mods have to be done to each to get them to these figures are the mods differant for each model etc???

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Blacktown!
Posted

BA2's only came in manual so strike that off your list. Diff between BF's I thought were just cosmetic. Correct me if Im wrong!

  • Force Fed Fords
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Planning on modding to 350-400rwkw??? Than it solves your question mate, its the BF F6 and a auto must....

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth
Posted

are you able to tell me y though?

  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 23d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

And correct me if I am wrong :idunno: but did the R-Spec come standard with 4 piston Brembo? or is it something that needed to be optioned?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...