shlacks Legacy Donating Member 29 Member For: 17y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 17/07/09 10:09 AM Posted 17/07/09 10:09 AM hey guys im in the market for a typhoon and im looking at modding it after I get it and want to know what im looking at before I start can anybody tell me the main driveline differances between these 3 models so I can get an idea of where to start??thanksmatt
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/07/09 10:15 AM Posted 17/07/09 10:15 AM bf2 typhoon cream of the crop
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 17/07/09 10:18 AM Posted 17/07/09 10:18 AM I'm assuming you are looking at a manual.Differences zip
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 17/07/09 10:35 AM Posted 17/07/09 10:35 AM (edited) mate I was lookin at the same things 6 months ago .... ended up with a BF MkII Typhoon 6spd and it was the best thing I have ever bought, first mods were just injectors and a tune and got to 308rwkw and the next mods come next week, new intercooler and a full exhaust, that should see me at about 380rwkw or the awesome 500rwhp mark .. mods will only owe me about $6 1/2K.. I think you will be lucky to find that much bang for your buck and still have such a luxurious, easy to drive street friendly car.... and they look tough as well , I was very close to buying a FG XR6T but in my opinion (and sorry to the FG owners) the BF's look much tougher Edited 17/07/09 10:36 AM by BF_F6Shockwave
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/07/09 12:01 PM Posted 17/07/09 12:01 PM Is there any other differences between a BF2 and a BF2 Phoon apart from tiny bit more power, fancy look at me bits and the huge price gap??
shlacks Legacy Donating Member 29 Member For: 17y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 17/07/09 03:40 PM Author Posted 17/07/09 03:40 PM ok im after 6spd auto and pushing 350-400rwkw so is there engine strenght differances? etc etc bf2 is obviously the cream but I want to know differances so I can work out my buget on each car do any of these cars have issues with that power??? wat mods have to be done to each to get them to these figures are the mods differant for each model etc???
ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 17/07/09 03:56 PM Posted 17/07/09 03:56 PM BA2's only came in manual so strike that off your list. Diff between BF's I thought were just cosmetic. Correct me if Im wrong!
NFORCD Force Fed Fords Member 209 Member For: 18y Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/07/09 12:05 AM Posted 18/07/09 12:05 AM Planning on modding to 350-400rwkw??? Than it solves your question mate, its the BF F6 and a auto must....
shlacks Legacy Donating Member 29 Member For: 17y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 18/07/09 01:09 AM Author Posted 18/07/09 01:09 AM are you able to tell me y though?
PlatinumXR Inactive Members 1 Member For: 17y 2m 23d Gender: Male Posted 18/07/09 02:53 AM Posted 18/07/09 02:53 AM And correct me if I am wrong but did the R-Spec come standard with 4 piston Brembo? or is it something that needed to be optioned?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now