Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

I didnt end up goin to ingham, the car developed abit of a noise that I wasn't happy with but after a million hours & a million tests its nothin to worry about. I didnt want to risk anything with the trip to mackay only a week away to winde the sh!t out of it. By the sounds of things though I didnt miss too much.

I'm gonna try & get down to tville in two weeks I think if im not already over in wa so if anyones free let us know the more the merrier!!!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Posted (edited)

Qik1, you gettin dave to tune it?

Edited by mattyb
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

Yeah Matt, I can't wait to see what we can come up with. We've been talking for months about it & finally everything has lined up so it can happen. It'll be worth all the headaches & money that's been spent on it I'm sure.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Posted

Any expectations? 600rwkw?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

I cant say I dont have any expectations but I'll keep quiet til it proves its self either way but no matter what happens dave will get the most out of it. This is only the start as far as tuning we still have a few options if we want more power, its more about getting it running how it should but we will winde it out on this setup u. Only using toulene no deadly race fuel yet.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Posted

When I get my hands on a surge tank I'd like to get a re-tune.. 95, 98, and a 25% toluline tune (just for dyno days and the drags). Can you let me know the difference between your 98 and your toluline tune, it's be good to see how it rates.

  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

My liver still hates me from camping both nights at ingham. Got a bit lippy to the nazi-like security chick on the way in and the mates hilux got a full cavity search. I would of been pissed if they didn't do a proper search after all the trouble we went to stashing 5 bottles in the car :beerchug: , she found a total of 0 bottles.

Fair few cairns cars there and lots of scantily clad young ladies, I had a ball.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

I can do that matt. I'm gonna have a everyday pump fuel tune around 400kw or there abouts a full on pump fuel tune that if I race with it I'll add a few litres of toulene just to play it safe & then a 50/50 toulene/pump fuel mix just to see what it'll do. I'll try & get graphs for them all. I'm more interested in the smaller tune that's what I want to have a crack at doin a 10 in street trim with but we'll see when the time comes & how badly I can drive it lol.

  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

better you trying to pedal that thing then me, I'll be there with the video hopefully.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Posted

Yeah, I'm pushing for a 10 too, in full street, with a FG motor lol. Hope it doesn't pop.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...