Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Yeah I was considering Em as well barnz cause I love LEDs but the indicator and reverse are halogen on that aftermarket kit.

My reverse is a LED as well and it's crazy bright

Devo Don

Why doesn't it fit?

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

I have led brake globes, as well as indicator globes. they blink fast though cause of the lower resistance, but ive got resistors to go in line to sort that out. just gotta get around to doing it...

  • Like 1
  • All round good guy!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Greenvale, Victoria
Posted

So all these conversions are with led globes but the standard tail lamp assembly, yeah? I want to keep that. Im not a fan of the after market ones. Like standard if I can.

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

yeah but will only really be effective with bf tail lights. ba's have obscure type lenses not clear like the bf.

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Ba and Bf have interchangeable tail light assembly don't they?

I'll take a pic of my reverse lights

I haven't seen a globe like it before

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted (edited)

Devo Don

Why doesn't it fit?

The left fits fine but the front of the right 'will not' go anywhere near the hole. :(

I asked a bloke up here about it and he said that if they're released too quick from the mold, that type of plastic can warp.........I have no idea why but that sounds right so I'm gunna stick with that one

I can return or replace them next time I go down to Mexico though, so that's OK

Edited by BenDoCo
  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

the right 'will not' go anywhere near the hole. :(

Haha sorry I can't help it. Mind of a 10 year old

Where did you buy them from?

Ebay?

  • Like 1
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

Nah

direct from the shop in Mexico......Mars Perfermance.

It'll get sorted one way or another and then I might have to look at LED globes for the tick-tock and reverse coz they are a bit dimmer in the aftermarket

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

That's who I got my headlight kit off.

The headlights fitted perfectly

I think I'm going to leave the indicator halogen for now but I will change the mirror ones to LEDs

Any idea how to get at it?

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 8m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: near brisbane
Posted

I have led lights on my ute and the cruise control will not work unless the correct load resistor is used .it took me ages to work out why the cruise control would not work .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...