toxik Member 72 Member For: 17y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: land of palms (west lake macq) Posted 15/06/09 05:06 PM Posted 15/06/09 05:06 PM
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/06/09 08:57 PM Posted 15/06/09 08:57 PM :3some:
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/06/09 10:21 PM Posted 15/06/09 10:21 PM Yep, it was only released in the BA1's for a short time. There is also Offshore blue that was a short run colour.
ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 16/06/09 03:28 AM Posted 16/06/09 03:28 AM never seen it on a T, but have seen it on a few fairmonts
GreenXR6T Legacy Donating Member 630 Member For: 21y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 16/06/09 03:36 AM Posted 16/06/09 03:36 AM I had a T that colour. As Zap said, only on BA1's. Mine's a Jan 04 build.
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 16/06/09 03:49 AM Posted 16/06/09 03:49 AM Yeah I've seen a few.There's a Harvest T ute near my house, and I was looking at a harvest T before I bought mine...I like the colour.
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 16/06/09 03:54 AM Posted 16/06/09 03:54 AM I wanted my old MK2 in that colour, but they had discontinued it when it came time to order...Strawberry has one in that colour...
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 16/06/09 03:57 AM Posted 16/06/09 03:57 AM I like it, its pretty classy (like mercury silver lol)
toxik Member 72 Member For: 17y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: land of palms (west lake macq) Posted 20/06/09 02:20 PM Author Posted 20/06/09 02:20 PM it is classy like mecury
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Posted 21/06/09 09:44 AM Posted 21/06/09 09:44 AM Yeh classy.. anyone got a picture of the offshore blue tab was sayin?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now