ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 22/05/09 01:32 AM Posted 22/05/09 01:32 AM Sadly it isn't camera shy though, speaking from experience :(
Ego T Member 26 Member For: 17y 4m 15d Posted 26/05/09 12:42 AM Author Posted 26/05/09 12:42 AM Well guys, I appreciate all your input but I've decided not to go ahead with this vehicle. With 18,000k's on it at $44,000 it didn't sit right with me in the end. I've decided to go for a new xr6 turbo instead... but only if I can get the friends of ford promo. Comes in at a more comfortable price for me. Now just gotta find a friend in Ford!
timbos99 Member 300 Member For: 17y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 26/05/09 06:23 AM Posted 26/05/09 06:23 AM BTW did you get the bonus G6TE cardiganWell when I read this I was a bit disappointed, so I went out and looked around the car and low & behold under the seat was my cardigan... just in time for winter, yeah!
ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 26/05/09 06:29 AM Posted 26/05/09 06:29 AM Pity it isn't colour-coded!
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 26/05/09 06:39 AM Posted 26/05/09 06:39 AM at the Cardie. Is that tab ?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/05/09 06:51 AM Posted 26/05/09 06:51 AM Group buy?
timbos99 Member 300 Member For: 17y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 26/05/09 07:19 AM Posted 26/05/09 07:19 AM check under your seat silly... you should already have one!I'll be up for a group buy on hats for the parcel tray, or maybe a bowls bag?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 26/05/09 07:44 AM Posted 26/05/09 07:44 AM probably should include a bowels bags as well
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 26/05/09 07:46 AM Posted 26/05/09 07:46 AM do they have colour coded walking frames
NB4C Member 328 Member For: 17y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/05/09 09:05 AM Posted 26/05/09 09:05 AM I wonder how well bolstered the G6ET seats are. Do they have the side support of the XR6T seats or are they completely different ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now