Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 22/04/04 01:42 PM Posted 22/04/04 01:42 PM I did a while ago but I know the site has been under going some serious rennovation and I thought I'd leave off untill all that has been done. Last thing that needs to be worried about is a single member wanting to get an Icon when porting the entire forum and getting hassled ironing out bugs etc.
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Posted 01/05/04 07:22 AM Posted 01/05/04 07:22 AM Another $40USD coming your way Chris via Paypal. Thanks for the great site and keep up the good work to all the moderators! I think it may be beneficial to the site to make the donating member status like a subscription, so people then have to donate a little bit every year if they want to be considered a donating member. Just a thought. Thanks anyway!Cheers, Chris.
arctic_ice Member 32 Member For: 22y 6m 11d Posted 29/05/04 01:23 PM Posted 29/05/04 01:23 PM I would like to make a donation via money order like wicksy too. But with direct debit is it possible to just go to the bank with the account number, etc and give the money over the counter requesting the amount to go into the account?
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 29/05/04 01:38 PM Posted 29/05/04 01:38 PM I would like to make a donation via money order like wicksy too. But with direct debit is it possible to just go to the bank with the account number, etc and give the money over the counter requesting the amount to go into the account? You sure can bud! Just make sure you have the correct a/c number and bsb and you will be right.. Thanks for the offer! helps to improve the site and turn it into something alot better then what it is today!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 29/05/04 08:10 PM Posted 29/05/04 08:10 PM Thanks for the offer! helps to improve the site and turn it into something alot better then what it is today! It's already the bestScotty CCC
arctic_ice Member 32 Member For: 22y 6m 11d Posted 30/05/04 07:21 AM Posted 30/05/04 07:21 AM Thanks for that CJF077, clears things up for me. Now I know what to do this week!
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Posted 18/06/04 01:34 PM Posted 18/06/04 01:34 PM peer group pressure :lol: .....I've donated :D
Guest Guests Posted 18/06/04 11:56 PM Posted 18/06/04 11:56 PM peer group pressure :lol: .....I've donated :D I bet you had a good nights sleep then,all that guilt removed and now heaped on to all the other freeloaders.vik
newxr Member 279 Member For: 22y 5m 24d Posted 23/06/04 06:06 AM Posted 23/06/04 06:06 AM Took the plunge to get the "donating member" bar - PM and Donation sent!
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 23/06/04 06:57 AM Posted 23/06/04 06:57 AM Took the plunge to get the "donating member" bar - PM and Donation sent! Onya!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now