Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/05/13 01:41 PM Posted 23/05/13 01:41 PM did you fully seat the connectors in both lower foot wells?
WARHUNTO Member 3 Member For: 13y 4m 18d Posted 23/05/13 02:06 PM Posted 23/05/13 02:06 PM Are they what are referred to as the white plastic plug home thing in the tutorial?
WARHUNTO Member 3 Member For: 13y 4m 18d Posted 23/05/13 09:35 PM Posted 23/05/13 09:35 PM Thanks Ralphy!!! had a look this morning and that's what it was I had flicked the lever thing on the connecter but it wasnt right in first thing bang there it was.Cheers.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/05/13 10:54 PM Posted 23/05/13 10:54 PM i did the same thing......
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 25/05/13 10:52 AM Posted 25/05/13 10:52 AM Book marked. Thank you for the awesome write up.
rockafellqeinstien Member 325 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Posted 01/07/13 11:55 PM Posted 01/07/13 11:55 PM any one done their FG dash?
mahee32 Inactive Members 1 Member For: 13y 1m 21d Posted 30/08/13 05:01 PM Posted 30/08/13 05:01 PM hi guys, got the same issue with shaft and I mange to get the dash out. Can someone tell me what else need to be removed to get to air mixer shaft? any steps / pictures will be greatly appreciated…
BaFalconXtGas Inactive Members 1 Member For: 12y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Geraldton Posted 01/02/14 06:02 AM Posted 01/02/14 06:02 AM I just used this today to finish pulling my dash out to get to my heater core, great tutorial with pictures, I still would be doing it for another couple days especially involving the bolt on eachside of the dash that you can only get too with the door thnx alot and I hope this helps others as much as me cheers
newmanlives Inactive Members 1 Member For: 13y 3m 15d Posted 08/08/14 04:08 AM Posted 08/08/14 04:08 AM does any body know why I cant get the rod to slide out it seems to be locked in there or some thing...TIA 1
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 08/08/14 09:39 AM Posted 08/08/14 09:39 AM I used some silicone spray ,and it fell out
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now