Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 8d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 14/02/09 08:31 AM Posted 14/02/09 08:31 AM WTF!!!!!!!!!If Jeffro gets Mod status I would suggest I am eligible too!!!!Reasons Blonk should be a Mod!Well after all these yers of being on the forum I cant for the life of me work out why im not a moderator,here is a couple of reasons for and againstReasons for1. I have been extremely giving to plenty of moderator's and forum members mum's showing no favourtism to any 1 mum2. Never mentioned a negative word to other tune houses such as CVP and his stooges, current and present.3. Never had a bottle of wild turkey with Saleen more than once and posting slander at midday4. Always obeyed all traffic laws while on cruise's (Albiet South East Asian Rules)5. I enjoyed hearing about and seeing the attrocities that occured in Bu-foons room on big vic weekends 1 and 26. Did I mention I have done Jeffs mum!7. I have always been sober on any overnight cruise weekend away and most weeknights that start with R, and never tried hitting on any other members girlfriends while sitting in the corner of the bar more than twice. (Or maybe 3 times)8. I have an unbiased opinion on who you should use a V8 specifically for towing caravans and use NOS when you need to tow fatster9. Have listened to Jeff and Rob playing squeally girls now for 4 years.Reasons against1. Cant really think of any that would affect my chances!Lets unite my fellow members and get to the bottom of this outrage Blonk for Mod!Please let them know your thoughts as enough is enoughCYA Blonk PS: Tell ya mum I said hi!
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/02/09 08:34 AM Posted 14/02/09 08:34 AM But Blonky if you where to become a mod who would you blame for the conspiracy against you?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 14/02/09 08:40 AM Posted 14/02/09 08:40 AM I would welcome some new meat. Just be aware that moderating is like communism. Some mods are more equal than others
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 8d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 14/02/09 08:40 AM Posted 14/02/09 08:40 AM But Blonky if you where to become a mod who would you blame for the conspiracy against you? Hmmm.........I will have to get back to you on that one...
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 14/02/09 02:35 PM Posted 14/02/09 02:35 PM mum says hi Jeff
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 5d Gender: Male Posted 15/02/09 04:35 AM Posted 15/02/09 04:35 AM Vote 1 Dynowog for moderator.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 15/02/09 10:21 AM Author Posted 15/02/09 10:21 AM Vote 1 Dynowog for moderator.He isnt too good on a keyboard though!Just look at his tunes :oohwoah:
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 15/02/09 10:23 AM Posted 15/02/09 10:23 AM we do love to hate ya Jeff so you would fit right in
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 15/02/09 10:24 AM Author Posted 15/02/09 10:24 AM it will be done in 2 weeks.. like posting your dyno graph :oohwoah:Havent had a chance I've been busy flouring ya mum up and trying to roll her over! CYA JEFF
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 15/02/09 10:39 AM Posted 15/02/09 10:39 AM Your not a mod cos you lick the smeg from an orangutans *beep*!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now