ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 11/02/09 08:53 PM Posted 11/02/09 08:53 PM Yeah EZTV is a winner - I barely watch any TV anymore, I just get it all from there!
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/02/09 10:15 PM Posted 11/02/09 10:15 PM Saw it on the ch9 catchupTV last night.Not bad, but I agree it does not feel like the 70's.I was looking for all the mistakes like the Sydney2000 cruise boat in the harbour and the Foxtel dish at the motel.Overall I think it will be entertaining.
ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 11/02/09 10:29 PM Posted 11/02/09 10:29 PM I actually thought I saw an Emirates logo at the airport!
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 28d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 12/02/09 04:04 AM Posted 12/02/09 04:04 AM Yeah EZTV is a winner - I barely watch any TV anymore, I just get it all from there!Yep EZTV or VTV is who I get everything through.The 3 links I use are-http://www.mininova.org/user/EZTVhttp://www.mininova.org/user/VTVhttp://eztv.it/index.php?main=showlistI have about 45 different shows I watch so need big download limits and thanks to exetel raising there off peak to 54Gb plus the 18Gb peak a month it covers it now.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 16/02/09 11:01 AM Posted 16/02/09 11:01 AM Well the second episode was just a raging porno in my view. At least the blond chick with hot but the story line sucked.I.B.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/02/09 11:24 AM Posted 16/02/09 11:24 AM touch me
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/02/09 11:47 AM Posted 16/02/09 11:47 AM Anna Hutchinson is a f*cken BABE
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 16/02/09 02:43 PM Posted 16/02/09 02:43 PM Not bad - Not great!Needs a bit more oomph but maybe that's coming soon...She loves gettin her boobs out hey?That bloke in Singapore - officially the worst sounding imitation scottish accent ever!
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 1m 28d Gender: Male Posted 16/02/09 02:57 PM Posted 16/02/09 02:57 PM havent seen it yet (dont have tv), just wotched promo on youtube, looks like they dragged all the out of work soap stars in again (which the 1st series had going for it was it wasnt full of rehashed actors) fat bloke from blue heelers and burt newtons kid FTL by the looks of it. dam youtube doesnt show birds getting kit of either
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 16/02/09 02:59 PM Posted 16/02/09 02:59 PM (edited) dunny why they called it underbelly.. hers are definitely not saggy!@tiny they must a got the only sceen she doesnt in the whole ep Edited 16/02/09 03:01 PM by iTec
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now