Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Hummanah hummanah.

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted
:buttrock::turboboink:
  • 2 months later...
  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

video explains all ... :)

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

LOLLLLLLLLLLL @ 'not bad'

ye... its aight... I guess... :beerchug:

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Farkin!!! Where are the facebook updates Matty? Or have I missed them? LOL :bangcomputer:

Love it... Any idea on power? Running meth?

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

was no FB update... just whammo! :P a few occasional hints but nothing obvious.

it's getting tuned this arvo or 2moro ... the video was taken when it had 205/50/R16 tyres on the back, just after video I bolted on the 31x13 R15 tyres for the dyno

it's running on meth!

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted (edited)

Sweet... You ended up building the engine didn't you? Originally you were only gonna do oil pump gears...?

Love the dump! LOL it's a monster. What cams are in it?

Gonna be able to keep up with the twin turbo barra torana?

I love the shortness of the piping! LOL air in and out and back in and back out... No lag!!!

You're not worried about the silicone join to the throttle body bursting? I thought a bend like that with a fair amount of boost would blow that f*cker up!

Edited by Worm
  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)

that twin turbo barra torana is now in a B series shell :)

he's run 7s

it has:

stock motor, stock cams

ARP head studs

Atomic Oil Pump Gears

Atomic Ovate Wire Valve Springs

running methanol I can get away with no intercooler as temps will be low. but in future maybe a W2A system.

we will find out on the dyno I guess... would be an easy solution if it comes off

Edited by Tocchi
  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Know what sorta power he's got to run the 7's? I thought it still had a torana shell? What is the original chassis? It probably ford driveline anyway?

It's gonna be quick!!! I'm tipping 9's first time out... And it will only get quicker from there!!! Much quicker!

What trans is in it? Is it a glide?

Can't wait for some ET's from this beast!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...