Firearms Licence?

MRDOSE

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mad Scientist
  • Member For: 19y 3m 28d

I go hunting every now and then, I would love to go more often but unfortunately the XR6T ute isnt quite an offroad vehicle lol.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 4d

I did my long arm safety awareness at the pistol club at shalvey. I am a part of the SSAA, they have quite a few clubs around, the closest for me is the indoor range at St Mary's.

• Member For: 16y 2m 28d
the closest for me is the indoor range at St Mary's.

yeah that's where I went today, nice lil venue. cant wait to start scopin out those targets. their driveway is fukd though.. waaay to steep luky I didn go any lower id have no bar

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 4d

haha, I just park in the street. really should go out there again shortly. have until marck to make 3 visits before I get the naughty letter asking why I haven't made my commitments.

• Member For: 19y 6m 20d

Ive got my A & B longarm license, mainly for Hunting but do the occasional sight-in out the SSAA range.

I get out with the boys quite often for the night shootin, got a decently decked out 4x4 triton ute that does the job... offing for a 2002 Courier 4x4 this week actually, Cant wait.

Current guns are:

*Stoeger Condor outback 12ga 20' U&O Barrels in Black and Nickel

*Stirling .22 Rifle

*Ruger M77 22-250 Rifle Synthetic stock Stainless barrel.

Ill complete my collection this year with a 300win-mag Rifle and a Miroku Model 10 Shotgun for some serious clay target shooting.

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9d
You only have to be a member. Don't have to attend. I'm a FGA member...

Used to do a lot of simulated field clay target shooting and a lot of deer hunting. Due to work commitments I don't do either much anymore. Still do a bit of rabbit, fox and roo shooting though.

If you have a license keep it. Once it expires it's much harder to get again than just renewing it.

I think each State will vary on this subject quite alot. I just know that in NSW most ppl dont bother taking the sport up anymore due to the licensing difficulties and strict storage requirements. A blue with the misses can even get you a 10 year ban and loss of all your firearms fairly easily.

I.B.