EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/12/08 05:54 AM Posted 24/12/08 05:54 AM Hi Guys,Looking for a new racing game to play on PC. Not interested in playing games that have unrealistic handling like the need for speeds and those type of games where you just about can't loose control. Just wondering what the most realistic game you've played?
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 24/12/08 08:30 AM Posted 24/12/08 08:30 AM GTR2, pretty good graphics, HEAPs of mods to suit your tastes and pretty damn good dynamics with car control.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/12/08 08:48 AM Author Posted 24/12/08 08:48 AM (edited) Never mind googled it. Thanks for the suggestion, looks good. Edited 24/12/08 08:53 AM by EZ2CME
DesFlurane Member 351 Member For: 20y 5m 11d Gender: Male Posted 24/12/08 12:42 PM Posted 24/12/08 12:42 PM GTR2 is the best.
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/12/08 12:53 PM Posted 24/12/08 12:53 PM I disagree about GTR2, I think rFactor is a far better game.By far the best game for realistic feel is GP Legends. It is about 10 years old, but driving a 500hp Brabbham around the old Nurburg ring is a test of skill.I still crank it up every now and again.If you want the best wheel for your PC get a Logitech G25, it is worth every cent.
mls Member 29 Member For: 20y 8m 30d Location: Melbourne - South Eastern 'Burbs Posted 25/12/08 12:59 PM Posted 25/12/08 12:59 PM RFactor played with a good quality wheel has my vote.Many different types of racing available including F1, V8 Supercar, rally, speedway, go karts, etc.The game physics on most of the different styles seems pretty close to the mark, great graphics and very customisable.Not to mention how many are playing the game online which just adds to the whole package.
TOM1111 Member 631 Member For: 19y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 25/12/08 10:32 PM Posted 25/12/08 10:32 PM ridge racer :o
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 25/12/08 10:58 PM Posted 25/12/08 10:58 PM Kew Blvd/Yarra bend while on my bike!
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/12/08 11:55 AM Author Posted 26/12/08 11:55 AM I disagree about GTR2, I think rFactor is a far better game.By far the best game for realistic feel is GP Legends. It is about 10 years old, but driving a 500hp Brabbham around the old Nurburg ring is a test of skill.I still crank it up every now and again.If you want the best wheel for your PC get a Logitech G25, it is worth every cent.Got the demo of that at the moment and not a bad game at all. Only thing I don't like about the game is that it doesn't give you the full amount of lock when you are trying to correct a slide unless you are at very low speeds. I'll give GTR2 a go though. I totally agree about the Logitech G25, I have one of these wheels and its awesome. Trying to find a game where I can actually use the 900 degrees of wheel rotation.Thanks for the replies fellas, keep them coming.
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 27/12/08 10:08 PM Posted 27/12/08 10:08 PM GTR2 is the best.I bought this game the other day and so far I'm not to fussed, still prefer V8 supercars 3.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now