Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/12/08 06:40 AM Posted 02/12/08 06:40 AM I'm not usually into ricey stuff but I've been wondering for a while what this style of rim would look like on my car.This particular rim wouldn't fit but surely there are a few variations with a similar look that would, right?I played around in Photosh*t for a while with these Advanti Tenzos and (I think) it kind of looks ok but I'd love to see a real pic of a T with this style of rim.Ideally black with a coloured lip, preferably red.Am I gay for considering this?Someone told me it's not gay unless the balls touch??
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 02/12/08 06:43 AM Posted 02/12/08 06:43 AM I reckon it would look great man, that photoshop looks cool.And your mate is correct...
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 02/12/08 06:49 AM Posted 02/12/08 06:49 AM I reckon it looks pretty good. ozzy tires sell a few wheels with the red lip, not sure about sizes but
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/12/08 06:51 AM Posted 02/12/08 06:51 AM I was going to go the Time Attack style red lip on my FR19s... until I found a place that would do redwalls for a carton of corona (Saf on AL.com)
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 02/12/08 07:05 AM Posted 02/12/08 07:05 AM They'd look good in 20+....But seeing they only come in 18's they'll look ghey on an XR6T...
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 02/12/08 07:08 AM Posted 02/12/08 07:08 AM Hey Toochi, dammnit your in Perth.. I've been thinking of gettin red walls or white walls for a while now and for a carton even better...
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 02/12/08 07:10 AM Posted 02/12/08 07:10 AM Yeah I love those rims with the matt black finish - I spoke to St George Tyres in Sydney about sizes and dags is correct, only 18's and only 8" wide
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/12/08 07:21 AM Posted 02/12/08 07:21 AM They'd look good in 20+....But seeing they only come in 18's they'll look ghey on an XR6T... Believe it or not.
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 22y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/12/08 09:47 AM Posted 02/12/08 09:47 AM time attacks on a blue Ford.......definately gay.
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/12/08 10:15 AM Author Posted 02/12/08 10:15 AM time attacks on a blue Ford.......definately gay.Apologies for my having NFI but... wtf are time attacks?Is that the style of rim or those ones in particular?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now