04LTRB Member 319 Member For: 13y 11m 17d Posted 25/11/12 04:20 AM Posted 25/11/12 04:20 AM I'm jus at hobartville/richmond watto use 2 live in Bligh park couple of yrs ago nice place until all the young F***ers started graffiting everywhere
my270 Member 36 Member For: 13y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dubbo, Central West NSW Posted 27/11/12 06:06 AM Posted 27/11/12 06:06 AM Dubbo, Central west NSW 1
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/11/12 08:47 AM Posted 27/11/12 08:47 AM I grew up in Doonside.Absolute crapper of a place... (THIS X 11ty bilion)I now reside in Bligh Park. Sooooo much nicer and quieter then The Doon.Seeing cops and punchups in the streets was an almost every second day occurence. In my 3 years in Bligh Park I have had 1 cop in the street, that was because he came up the wrong street looking to cut through the park but it was blocked offYeh I bought a house right near doony about 7 years ago.. so glad to be away from that chit hole we got robbed there twice aswell lost a smick yz450 out of my garage too from the scum carnts. What I would do to have my way with the low life fuqas that stole my bike anyway good on ya for getting outta there alive.
naldz006 Member 61 Member For: 14y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Mallee Posted 27/11/12 11:01 AM Posted 27/11/12 11:01 AM Dubbo, Central West as well... Thinking of going for a cruise saturday night if anyone is keen 1
Backmarker Member 46 Member For: 16y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dubbo Posted 27/11/12 02:18 PM Posted 27/11/12 02:18 PM We can organise a meeting place somewhere for the Saturday night Dubbo cruise. Any suggestions? 1
wombatG6ET Legacy Donating Member 707 Member For: 14y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: cherrybrook Posted 01/12/12 07:16 AM Posted 01/12/12 07:16 AM I feel like a drive tonight maybe out to winsdor /richmond maybe up to the mountains anyone keen
04LTRB Member 319 Member For: 13y 11m 17d Posted 02/12/12 01:39 AM Posted 02/12/12 01:39 AM If I wasn't working I'd be keen I work at Richmond club lol
willo88 Member 700 Member For: 14y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 02/12/12 07:57 AM Posted 02/12/12 07:57 AM I was at the Richmond club for dinner last night....steak was alright
04LTRB Member 319 Member For: 13y 11m 17d Posted 03/12/12 12:01 AM Posted 03/12/12 12:01 AM Hahahaha really , meals are half decent lol
GSP07R Member 248 Member For: 13y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Western Syd Posted 25/01/13 07:56 AM Posted 25/01/13 07:56 AM I'm in Greenfield Park (Fairfield Area) 5 min from Eastern Creek.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now