rspecf6 Banned 138 Member For: 18y 4m 25d Gender: Male Posted 04/11/08 09:58 AM Posted 04/11/08 09:58 AM Mate how old is the F6 4 years or so.I still walk into ford part department ask for a oil fillter for a typhoon & they still dont know if its a six or eight.This has happend to me at least 5 times.Peter waren @ warrick farm are champions at this.Not you SENNA I can see your a car freak & you know what your on about.I dont get it y y y FORD is your after market service so BAD.I think I would have more luck & a better result going to a Expensive Daewoo service depatment than FORD.matbe tey are not sure what that is oil fillter ???
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/11/08 10:26 AM Posted 04/11/08 10:26 AM I'll say it again, the sales manager told me that my car runs on 3psi of boost when stock.And my compendium took almost 3 months. The chick who I rang at FPV actually did call me and give me updates which was great.
BALLBREAKER Member 427 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Gender: Male Posted 05/11/08 11:37 AM Posted 05/11/08 11:37 AM Most of the Ford empolyees NOT ALL have there head stuck in there ARS
FMJ Member 32 Member For: 18y 18d Gender: Male Location: Croydon Posted 05/01/09 02:00 AM Posted 05/01/09 02:00 AM I've now had my car since the end of September and still nothing from FPV. Very, very slack in my opinion.
TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 7m 18d Posted 05/01/09 02:04 AM Posted 05/01/09 02:04 AM Mine took me just under 3 months to get , the gifts though came in about a week and a half so that was pretty good.
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 1m 25d Gender: Male Posted 05/01/09 03:04 AM Posted 05/01/09 03:04 AM anyone care to enlighten me on what so called "gifts" are to expect in the coming months? got mine about 4 weeks ago so I`m figuring around 8 more till I see something?
TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 7m 18d Posted 05/01/09 04:01 AM Posted 05/01/09 04:01 AM (edited) Well theres the FPV drive day of course and I also got a FPV keyring (smaller version of the FPV badge), an FPV pen and leather wallet/card holder thingy. Not bad I guess for free, at least I'm getting use out of it.Oh and I didn't get my free $25 fuel voucher like I did in the BF F6....... to be honest I probably prefer it casue it was sort of an insult to pay so much for a new car and then they only give you $25 worth of fuel. I mean seriously that wouldnt even fill up the fuel rails. Edited 05/01/09 04:04 AM by TUFGSR
Dans XR6 Turbo Member 204 Member For: 20y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/01/09 07:27 AM Posted 08/01/09 07:27 AM Most of the Ford empolyees NOT ALL have there head stuck in there ARSTake away the not all part and your spot on.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now