Anchor Member 270 Member For: 16y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 12/11/10 02:23 AM Posted 12/11/10 02:23 AM I pay $880 a year with my ute through shannons with all the mods. Had my 2 chevs through them before. Claimed a paint job, a writeoff and an accident previously. On a 1 point good behaviour licence also. And I'm 22..
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/11/10 03:57 AM Posted 22/11/10 03:57 AM Just got a heap of quotes and all I can say is WTF!Insurer..... BF F6...... FG XRTRACV..... 3000.....1500AAMI.....2500.....1660Shannons.....1931.....1600Just Cars....1631..... Didn't botherHow the hell does that work? Am I doing something wrong? The bottom 2 should be dearer yeah?Oh and are FPV's usually that much more then XRT's?
VippiN Member 94 Member For: 17y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide, Australia Posted 24/11/10 07:46 AM Posted 24/11/10 07:46 AM Hi team, I have been shocked and appalled at the price of insurance for XR6T's.So quoting on a 2007 BF MkII XR6T "Upgrade" (May 2007+ model) with no aftermarket options.For those interested I myself have no fines, cancellations or claims to make my quote higher than normal. 25 years of age and closed carport.JustCar: $1200Shannons: $1238The other large companies aren't interested. For laughs a mate who is 23 got an online quote through JustCar and it was $2600.What are you guys paying this year? I know that the BA's when they first come out were half that price.
gsd112 Legacy Donating Member 605 Member For: 16y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Penrith Posted 24/11/10 07:59 AM Posted 24/11/10 07:59 AM I have just got quotes as Im just about to buy bf $715 with AAMI, everyone else into the thousand dollar bracket, Im 35 and garaged and western sydney.
tekaani Legacy Donating Member 163 Member For: 17y 3m 20d Posted 24/11/10 08:03 AM Posted 24/11/10 08:03 AM 20 years old and $3300 a year.
JGP Legacy Donating Member 309 Member For: 16y 1m 10d Gender: Male Posted 24/11/10 09:44 AM Posted 24/11/10 09:44 AM 1k with AAMI, and that's with additional AAMI contents insurance + family 2005 territory..33 yrs old + my missus on the drivers list (maybe I should rethink that)I think I got quoted around 1200 from justcar insurance with a couple of mods included
gsd112 Legacy Donating Member 605 Member For: 16y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Penrith Posted 24/11/10 09:51 AM Posted 24/11/10 09:51 AM I have home and contents as well with AAMI. Having my wife on the policy brought it down $50
oz_viking Member 8 Member For: 16y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide, SA Posted 26/11/10 01:52 AM Posted 26/11/10 01:52 AM $620 comprehensive with Budget Direct. Less than $100 more than my missus pays for her 2008 Mazda 6 wagon. Budget Direct was top-rated by Cannex (www.cannex.com.au) Very, very happy with them, and they want to undercut AAMI too on our home insurance.
stevodm Member 2 Member For: 15y 10m 8d Posted 01/12/10 10:02 AM Posted 01/12/10 10:02 AM (edited) The best I can get is $890 premium and $495 excess with AAMI. 2007 XR6T $24000 Garaged in Northern Suburbs SA, 40 years old. Edited 01/12/10 10:03 AM by stevodm
stevodm Member 2 Member For: 15y 10m 8d Posted 06/12/10 08:33 AM Posted 06/12/10 08:33 AM Managed to get $712 premium and $350 excess with my bank - underwritten by CGU.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now