Guest Guests Posted 28/10/08 09:46 AM Posted 28/10/08 09:46 AM I would suggest the car was stolen as it looks like it has been dusted for prints.They usually have lines across the panel & its a black powder where that's a light colour....
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 28/10/08 09:56 AM Author Posted 28/10/08 09:56 AM (edited) sh1t the thing went "zing, zing" must have been goin pretty fast "Witness only known as - 'Vlado' - Zing zing"...What else would you expect?I would suggest the car was stolen as it looks like it has been dusted for prints.Maybe the residue in the aircon from all the coke the owner does on the dash???Maybe....But I wouldnt know anything about that... only half leb... Edited 28/10/08 10:17 AM by Dagabond
Guest Guests Posted 28/10/08 10:00 AM Posted 28/10/08 10:00 AM Maybe the residue in the aircon from all the coke the owner does on the dash???Maybe....But I wouldnt know anything about that... only half leb... What a life
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 28/10/08 11:26 AM Author Posted 28/10/08 11:26 AM I guess you would get the "rai" if you bought it... cos it would be missing the Far - coz its FARKED!!!!ha ha now both side of me think that's a great call!!!So much so im going to cut and paste it to the other thread as well!!! BTW- Thanks Dags for the clean up... hit post before I got the chance to fix it up!!!Cheers bud!
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 28/10/08 02:36 PM Posted 28/10/08 02:36 PM Surprised someone hasn't stolen the head unit...
Butto Member 352 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Kellyville, Sydney Posted 28/10/08 07:32 PM Posted 28/10/08 07:32 PM Are they sure both walked away? Looks lioke theres a sh*tload of blood on the passenger side airbag
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 28/10/08 07:48 PM Posted 28/10/08 07:48 PM haha does look like blood..
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 28/10/08 09:56 PM Author Posted 28/10/08 09:56 PM (edited) Red paint from the Ferrari Logo maybe? (joking)But yeah I thought the same thing the first, second, third and ever other time I have looked at the photo!!!Its reported that both did walk away... so stuffed if I can work that one out... Edited 28/10/08 09:59 PM by smicky
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 28/10/08 10:25 PM Posted 28/10/08 10:25 PM Ah stobie poles god love 'em, two railroad tracks with a pile of cement down the middle.If you're hit by an airbag, you can expect a blood nose....
Howsee Legacy Donating Member 785 Member For: 19y 3d Gender: Male Location: Carindale, Brisbane Posted 28/10/08 10:38 PM Posted 28/10/08 10:38 PM my guess exactly, broken nose perhaps??? I wonder how much the excess will be for something that expensive being driven by someone young, that kid's gonna be very poor for a long long time...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now