Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I'm going to disagree with you guys on this one. I think the right sticker applied in a subtle but effective way can really set a nice car off.

Of coarse there are alot of farkwits with no idea out there too.

  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

:stupid:

I have a sticker on either quarter window from my tuner, and also a small Turbosmart sticker at the bottom of my rear window where the stop light would be. I think these work well because they aren't huge, they're all white and my car is black with tint. The contrast is what makes it work.

Jetpilot stickers, however, are friggin stupid and I want to slap every bloody emo kid driving a ute with one of those stickers on the back... :crybaby:

  • Cryptic Clothing Company
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisvages, Capalaba
Posted
:laughing: and dont forget the unit stickers..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

ive had a couple on mine to try & set it off. eg PHASE III TURBO on my side skirts. looked good but attraced the wrong attention & cluttered the look of the car. looks better with nothin on there at all. at the moment for my tuner I have one on the front windscreen.

horsepower supplied by

SVS

I want onr on my rear windscreen from a line in a movie called biker boys sating BURN RUBBER NOT YOUR SOUL.

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted
does that mean more stickers for the site Chris?

Sure does.. unfortunately im only good at cutting the normal vinyl ones at the moment.. but i am working with a sign company to get some really great designs and colours made shortly.

Posted

[Want More Grunt? f*ck a Pig]

on blown injected big block vx clubsport.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

haha some nice ones there, I dont mind my one had it made up,

Image011.jpg

Edited by RATED X
  • Every Mod's Favourite Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
I think Jon/Grudgee has one also

Yeah, I can print and produce anything, including vinyl cut stickers. One-offs aren't our go though, as we're geared for larger quantities. We're soon to be offering full-vehicle vinyl wraps though, which will be sweet.

  • Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine coast
Posted

I seen " 1,000,000 sperm and I was the fastest" haha I still giggle at it

  • Damn You's A Sexy Chich
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Your House
Posted

that is pretty damn funny lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...