Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: morley, perth
Posted

im 18 on my p's an drvie xr6t ute an havent been picked up yet

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Slip Sliding Away
Posted
I got my t, under my mums name same as insurance lol I carry her details with me just incase :P

Why carry her details. If you crash it you wont be covered so why bother??

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: caroline springs, melb
Posted
Why carry her details. If you crash it you wont be covered so why bother??

who said I was gona crash it lol, im a careful driver anyway, but I carry her details incase some guy/girl is stupid to accept them lol anyway just some moron that might smash into me that's the only fear I got. of the year and a half ive got driving ive only had 1 near miss and that wasnt even my fault - lucky the sv6 had set of good tyres and upgraded brake kit...otherwise I wudve gone into someones passenger door and sent the *beep* flying, but that cars under my name anyway so it wouldnt really matter

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 28d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
who said I was gona crash it lol, im a careful driver anyway, but I carry her details incase some guy/girl is stupid to accept them lol anyway just some moron that might smash into me that's the only fear I got. of the year and a half ive got driving ive only had 1 near miss and that wasnt even my fault - lucky the sv6 had set of good tyres and upgraded brake kit...otherwise I wudve gone into someones passenger door and sent the *beep* flying, but that cars under my name anyway so it wouldnt really matter

Yeah doing what you want rather than what is legal is fine as long as you're careful. Interesting take on things.

I carefully speed....

The law in this regard is simple but you choose to break it. I'd feel edgy too. I really couldn't be bothered driving around with false details and concerned about the possibility of being fined every time a cop car appears.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
What :fool:

I.B.

Got me f*cked :laughing:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Ville
Posted

Mate at the end of the day its 100% up to you. if you take the turbo badge off and you get pulled over for BRT they will never know unless they pop the bonnet or see the twin holes in the exhaust. but end of the day its your call

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: caroline springs, melb
Posted
Got me f*cked :roflmbo:

I said earlier on I got 2 cars, my fg 6t and a daily ve sv6. hence me saying if the sv6 didnt have upgraded brakes (my bro added them for me) I would have smashed into a guy that ran a red, rather than missed, that's the ONLY incident ive been close to having a crash. other than that I make sure im a responsible driver,I dont drink at all so that's a +, I dont take corners, dont drag randoms, BUT I do give it squeze now and then but who doesnt? im very vigilant of stupid drivers I have a 6th sense for them or something lol always save my self from someones stupidity.

anyway, turbo badge off + intercooler sprayed + exhaust hasnt got visible dual tips in the zorst. havent been pulled over yet, doubt I will get pulled. but if it does then oh well.. a fine and demerits and ill leave the 6t in the garage for a while.

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Brakes can only be as effective as the tyres you have on, so do you really know that it was the upgraged brakes or infact the standard ones givenm you had fair tyres would have sufficed. However may I suggest another cause of reason, being that you are such a careful driver and are knowingly breaking the law, maybe your keen sense of radar is what stopped you running into that car, there is one other possibility but I doubt its the reason this possibility I speak of is just plain good luck.

Scotty

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: caroline springs, melb
Posted
Brakes can only be as effective as the tyres you have on, so do you really know that it was the upgraged brakes or infact the standard ones givenm you had fair tyres would have sufficed. However may I suggest another cause of reason, being that you are such a careful driver and are knowingly breaking the law, maybe your keen sense of radar is what stopped you running into that car, there is one other possibility but I doubt its the reason this possibility I speak of is just plain good luck.

Scotty

I got the hsv brake kit, from a mates ve gts so yeh it is upgraded, and I got his stock 20" rims off him aswell with the stock tyres at the time but they are good ones so I guess it was both. that helped better breaking. and yeh it was luck, everything comes down to that in the end I reckon, timing/speed etc just lucky I wasnt going any faster which prevented it from happening.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...