Butto Member 352 Member For: 18y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Kellyville, Sydney Posted 22/08/08 10:22 PM Posted 22/08/08 10:22 PM Every time you see an idiot on the road doing something dangerous or just generally stupid and wa*ker like activities on the road throw it on here, shouldnt take long to figure out the worst drivers on the road. If you wanna deal with the repurcussions (check spelling) feel free to take a shot at another forum member.Ill get us going, any Expensive Daewoo driver with a big sticker across the windscreen that reads H-O-L-D-E-N... NO SH*T!!!
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/08/08 03:03 AM Posted 23/08/08 03:03 AM Tab and Senna are awful drivers and should have their licenses revoked. They both try to run over cyclists for sport.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 23/08/08 03:07 AM Posted 23/08/08 03:07 AM At least I don't kill the PLANET with my fuel guzzling, lane hogging, child running over SUV!I only do that with my sedan...
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/08/08 03:49 AM Posted 23/08/08 03:49 AM Nearly ran over a pedestrian yesterday, must have thought I had seen her crossing illegally and was playing a bit of chicken. Wiped the smile off her face when the cup of coffee went flying and her heel snapped trying to get out of the way. Lucky for ABS or I would have had dints in my baby.
Xrfranjo Member 350 Member For: 19y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW Posted 23/08/08 04:09 AM Posted 23/08/08 04:09 AM At least I don't kill the PLANET with my fuel guzzling, lane hogging, child running over SUV!you must have been to Castlehill.............
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 23/08/08 04:11 AM Posted 23/08/08 04:11 AM "Bad Driver Thread, Name and Shame"Ill get us going, any Holden driver with a big sticker across the windscreen that reads H-O-L-D-E-N... NO SH*T!!!And it hinders they're driving in what way...
TURBOXR I miss her... Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/08/08 04:29 AM Posted 23/08/08 04:29 AM The bloke in a riced up orange Calibra today who was totally intimidating me with his tuff as f*ck car by tailgaiting me swerving around like a V8 supercar all the way down Bell St.I really do have to fight the urge to leave these clowns in a cloud of tire smoke.... lucky im smarter than that.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 12d Gender: Male Posted 23/08/08 04:35 AM Posted 23/08/08 04:35 AM I really do have to fight the urge to leave these clowns in a cloud of tire smokeI can relate to that!
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/08/08 05:30 AM Posted 23/08/08 05:30 AM I can relate to that! That's clutch dust with your 2nd gear chirpies Andy, not tyre smoke
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 12d Gender: Male Posted 23/08/08 09:41 AM Posted 23/08/08 09:41 AM I've even forgotten what tyres smell like
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now