Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Lemming No #5
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria
Posted

Nice car mate, looks awesome but no LSD....how farking stupid are ford seriously

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 16d
Posted (edited)

Agree - it SHOULD be an option, not to offer it is stealing away sales from the G6ET.

But seriously, everyone seems hung up on it, I dont find it a big issue. Maybe those putting boats in and out of water, or in low traction areas MAY benefit from a LSD. Just seems to be a lot of traditional whoohar about it (bit like manual vs auto). The launch from lights etc is the same with / without TC on, there's wheelspin sometimes around 3000rpm but its gone so quickly and so is the car!

How many people go drifting in new FG's on 245/40x18's everyday? Maybe I'm missing something here! :beerchug:

Edited by Buf-Phoon
  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

You can't tell me they didn't do it on purpose...

  • Lemming No #5
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria
Posted
Agree - it SHOULD be an option, not to offer it is stealing away sales from the G6ET.

But seriously, everyone seems hung up on it, I dont find it a big issue. Maybe those putting boats in and out of water, or in low traction areas MAY benefit from a LSD. Just seems to be a lot of traditional whoohar about it (bit like manual vs auto). The launch from lights etc is the same with / without TC on, there's wheelspin sometimes around 3000rpm but its gone so quickly and so is the car!

How many people go drifting in new FG's on 245/40x18's everyday? Maybe I'm missing something here! :outahere:

Its not so much a big deal it just sounds stupid and tight from ford that's all.

It would be like buying a 40k car and not getting power windows or like buying an XR5 turbo and not getting cruise control (no sh*t), you drop alot of dough for the G6E and it haves alot of power I would have at least thought it would be an option. It was an option on the BA XR6 for gods sake. This is not taking anthing away from your ride mate its an awesome looking car I hope you love every second of it, and if you reakon traction isnt an issue than I cant argue.

Happy single pegging :crybaby:

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

just a single striper is all. Not that there is anything wrong with that :outahere:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

Great looking car Vfast. I'll keep an eye out for you around the traps.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: act
Posted

hi there,just got on to this forum today and stumbled onto this pic what a nice looking ride,did not like them at the start but now I wont one,how dose it drive :verysad1:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Will look sensational with some beautiful 20" rims.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 10d
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

yep, I must admit that is one fantastic looking motor car!!!!

well done, after looking at that shot I don't think I would do the FPV thing next time around ... me thinks the G6ET is the goods!!

Congrats!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: MELB STH EAST
Posted

Nice mate....congrates :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...