INASNT Member 361 Member For: 20y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/08/08 04:10 AM Posted 14/08/08 04:10 AM I picked up my EGO G6E Turbo last friday also but with the black leather!!I am looking for some nice loking 20's. You gonna upgrade also?
vfast Member 70 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Posted 14/08/08 04:38 AM Author Posted 14/08/08 04:38 AM Welcome to the club!I was considering it, and I know they look noice with bigger wheels. However dont really want upset the ride, it's great at the moment.Throw some pics up, even thought it's basically the same. Be good to comapre the darker leather with my cashmere, so see if you can get a shot showing the interior with the EGO! ;-)
INASNT Member 361 Member For: 20y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/08/08 04:40 AM Posted 14/08/08 04:40 AM Its been raining everyday in Mel since I got the car so no chance even for the rest of the week for a good shot in the day light or showing the car clean.I got my windows tinted yesterday 20% all around so it will be hard to clearly see the interior even from the front.
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/08/08 04:56 AM Posted 14/08/08 04:56 AM Piiiiiiics!Where in Melb are ya?
INASNT Member 361 Member For: 20y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/08/08 04:57 AM Posted 14/08/08 04:57 AM Narre Warren area
Ghia Member 191 Member For: 23y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Aus.Vic.Melb Posted 17/08/08 02:35 AM Posted 17/08/08 02:35 AM that's oustanding!G6ET is a great model, remids me (in principal) of when they put XR engines in the EF/EL/AU Ghias. Could well be my next car.Any more pics?
mjh Member 156 Member For: 23y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/08/08 02:51 AM Posted 17/08/08 02:51 AM Hi Guys,I am seriously considering getting a G6ET as my new car and have been shopping around.However, if it is not too much to ask could you guys tell me how much you paid for yours? Also, with regards to the reversing sensors in these cars, are you able to change the tones at all, I am deaf to really high frequency noises so not sure if I would be able to hear that but wondering if this can be changed. Either that or is there a light on the dash or something to indicate it as well.Any help would be greatly appreciated.CheersMike
INASNT Member 361 Member For: 20y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/08/08 04:53 AM Posted 17/08/08 04:53 AM Theres a reversing camera and sonar which shows you with lights on the LCD screen how close you are to something when reversing. You wont have to worry about hearing it
Macca60 Member 5 Member For: 18y 1m 12d Posted 20/08/08 11:10 AM Posted 20/08/08 11:10 AM Hi Guys, just new to the forum, have just ordered G6ET with the 19's and sat nav. Have gone for Ego with the shadow leather, as much as I liked the cashmere I thought it might be a bit hard to keep clean with 2 young sporting boys.Have come across from the other side Calais V8 (with a few mods) and had good test drives of both the G6ET and V8 Calais. The T6 has so much low down grunt over the V8 Calais and the trany was much smoother.Can't wait for it to turn up middle of Sep and after a couple 1000k's will look at some mods.CheersMacca
vfast Member 70 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Posted 21/08/08 12:50 PM Author Posted 21/08/08 12:50 PM Hey! I'm a Macca too - congrats on the purchase and the wait will be well worth it.I went cashmere and have a couple of kids also. So far so good, it cleans up easy but does show mark equally easy!Mods are cheap - tune is best bang for buck - do some digging and have a look at what Nizpro can do for you.Cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now