Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 5d
Posted

4 weeks later the BBS CH-R rims landed from Germany. If anyone wants a set of CH's (not CH-R) ring Bowen Hills Jaq Quick Fit.

IMG_1804a.jpg

IMG_1800a.jpg

IMG_1805a.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

looks awesome mate, what widths and offsets are they?

also how much did they set u back ?

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 5d
Posted (edited)

Thanks. Now I just need some damn black wheel nuts...

Rims cost $3200. Offset's below. I'm also running their recommended tyre size.

Front:

front.jpg

Rear:

rear.jpg

Edited by MADF6
  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

Thanks. Now I just need some damn black wheel nuts...

Rims cost $3200. Offset's below. I'm also running their recommended tyre size.

thanks heaps mate, I cant stop looking, and since my car is identical to yours im thinking of doing the same

which springs are u running?

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

not a massive fan tbh. seem too 'complicated'.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 5d
Posted

Kings. KFFL-53SL on front and KFRL-68SSL on rear.

On mine (F6 rspec) I only noticed a small difference in ride height from the stock springs (~1 cm on front and ~2 on rear) but now it's much stiffer which I prefer. The shocks might be an issue though because I nearly bounced off the road twice on the way home. I'm going to check what PSI the tyres are at and if not already I'll reduce them to ~35. Then I'll leave it two weeks and if I'm still bouncing around on the road I might throw some different shocks at it.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 5d
Posted (edited)
not a massive fan tbh. seem too 'complicated'.

You're the guy who wants to put a FG front spoiler on a BA aren't you...?

Yeah, each to their own ;)

Edited by MADF6
  • Like 3
  • New Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 15d
Posted

Tried some Work VS KF on the missus FG I had sitting around from another project I had.

F 18 x 8.5 +38

R 18 x 9.5 +18

20121125_143635.jpg

20121125_143616.jpg

20121125_131000.jpg

  • Like 1
  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

I doubt the fronts are 8.5 +38... They sit out too far...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...