animalxr6t Member 186 Member For: 18y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: riverland south aus Posted 29/07/08 09:05 AM Posted 29/07/08 09:05 AM some pics of my aftermarket white walls. let me know wat u think
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 8m 30d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/07/08 09:10 AM Posted 29/07/08 09:10 AM (edited) I like em man mind me askin how much they were? nah I like the wheels lol Edited 29/07/08 09:13 AM by MRDOSE
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Male Posted 29/07/08 09:15 AM Posted 29/07/08 09:15 AM I like them mate look good where did you get it done?
Russ F6 Member 641 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 29/07/08 09:19 AM Posted 29/07/08 09:19 AM Dammmm that sits low..... Are they 20's?Looks good
animalxr6t Member 186 Member For: 18y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: riverland south aus Posted 29/07/08 09:31 AM Author Posted 29/07/08 09:31 AM I got them done by sa whitewalls here in sa and he charges $90 for the set of 4yeah russ there 20s and it sits realy nice and rides great but since I removed the rear spoiler and got the whitewalls done it looks slammed as all hell.im over the moon with them. it realy tied the wheels to the car
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 29/07/08 09:37 AM Posted 29/07/08 09:37 AM looks nice man make the rims looks 2 times bigger looks mint.I had my red walls done a little while back tell me what you think bout the red.
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Male Posted 29/07/08 09:44 AM Posted 29/07/08 09:44 AM Where did you get urs done mate, I was looking at getting red walls also matecheers charlie
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 29/07/08 09:49 AM Posted 29/07/08 09:49 AM hey charlie.the guy comes out to your place and does it.from memory I think he charges $45 a Tyre bit more pricesser thenother guys but he very good at what he does and all his stuff is imported from USAuse's top quality paint and has a range of differnt colours. etc etc.his company is called Bucket of Bubbleshis name is Paul ashbyand his number is 0438645772EnjoyRob
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Male Posted 29/07/08 09:56 AM Posted 29/07/08 09:56 AM Thanks mate ill give him a call during the week
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 29/07/08 10:15 AM Posted 29/07/08 10:15 AM Hey Rob do you have any full car pics of the red walls?? Both animalxr6t and Rob.. the walls look MINT
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now