hanra Into the laaaake Member 1,532 Member For: 19y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: Nrth Qld Posted 25/07/08 09:04 PM Posted 25/07/08 09:04 PM My first impressions were ooops wrong XR site. My 2 cents, I find the aqua on white/grey hard to read and the tittle banner I feel would of looked good with a BA a BF and an FG. Not 3 FG's. Just my opinion.
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 24d Location: Newcastle Posted 25/07/08 09:20 PM Posted 25/07/08 09:20 PM Yeh what he said. Found it a bit pail & dull.Sorry Muzza.
GOTPSI Legacy Donating Member 131 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle/Maitland Posted 25/07/08 09:42 PM Posted 25/07/08 09:42 PM I like the darker colours of the old site much easier to read.
boost_ute Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 19y 5m 25d Location: Adelaide Posted 25/07/08 09:56 PM Posted 25/07/08 09:56 PM Darker site looks better IMO
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 25/07/08 10:09 PM Posted 25/07/08 10:09 PM this one is much easier to read!!!!!!!!!!!!! doesnt hurt the eyes
groper Member 611 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Posted 25/07/08 10:12 PM Posted 25/07/08 10:12 PM how do I change the colours??? cant we personalise the colour sceme in our settings somwhere???? These coulors are harsh on the eyes...
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 22y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/07/08 10:16 PM Posted 25/07/08 10:16 PM I like it.....was time for an update. Good work!
Jake F6 Legacy Donating Member 327 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Location: Melbourne Posted 25/07/08 10:30 PM Posted 25/07/08 10:30 PM I like the colors, but we shoul have a BA in the title bar!Also, what about the much needed topic preview when you hover the mouse over a topic???????
MUZ580 Member 448 Member For: 20y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Manly - Sydney Posted 25/07/08 10:32 PM Posted 25/07/08 10:32 PM Not a fan, hard to read
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/07/08 10:37 PM Posted 25/07/08 10:37 PM My eyes hurt! Ah I'm melting!White is bad when reading this site first thing in the morning, but otherwise it looks good! There should be less FG though...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now