BigAl's04 Special needs member. Legacy Donating Member 690 Member For: 16y 22d Gender: Male Location: gold coast Posted 05/11/12 11:52 AM Posted 05/11/12 11:52 AM OK so we will organise it for the 18th then. Meeting at the usual spot and finishing there too. The route I'm looking at is around 2hrs driving. (That's just driving. Not including stops.) So I'm thinking 12 o'clock meet, Grab a feed, Then head off about 1. The route can be varied a bit to take in Springbrook lookouts aswell if everyone wants. (Will add about half hour driving though.) And also the Tugun bypass tunnel is optional depending on time. (Does sound good with a few XR's boosting through it though.) Anyone else with any ideas feel free to speak up. I'm easy just trying to get a plan into action.I have 2 UHF's but Maggotmouse has already claimed the second one and I will print off a few maps of the proposed route so people don't get lost. 5
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 14d Gender: Male Posted 05/11/12 06:30 PM Posted 05/11/12 06:30 PM sounds good mate. im keen for this.
BigAl's04 Special needs member. Legacy Donating Member 690 Member For: 16y 22d Gender: Male Location: gold coast Posted 07/11/12 01:47 PM Posted 07/11/12 01:47 PM Turns out the Mudgeeraba Car Show is on the 18th aswell. Might head over to that for a couple hrs before lunch. 3
neotim Member 276 Member For: 15y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 07/11/12 03:26 PM Posted 07/11/12 03:26 PM Don't think I will have the new turbo in yet and don't particularly wanna run it as it's making a lot of noise (bearings), but still keen as might just tag along with someone else 1
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 07/11/12 11:49 PM Posted 07/11/12 11:49 PM What turbo you putting on Tim?
neotim Member 276 Member For: 15y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 08/11/12 12:50 AM Posted 08/11/12 12:50 AM You probably could have just picked it Karl lol, the one everyone has in theirs at the moment.. the GTX3582 3
Maggotmouse Legacy Donating Member 200 Member For: 15y 19d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 08/11/12 07:26 AM Posted 08/11/12 07:26 AM OK so we will organise it for the 18th then. Meeting at the usual spot and finishing there too. The route I'm looking at is around 2hrs driving. (That's just driving. Not including stops.) So I'm thinking 12 o'clock meet, Grab a feed, Then head off about 1. The route can be varied a bit to take in Springbrook lookouts aswell if everyone wants. (Will add about half hour driving though.) And also the Tugun bypass tunnel is optional depending on time. (Does sound good with a few XR's boosting through it though.) Anyone else with any ideas feel free to speak up. I'm easy just trying to get a plan into action.I have 2 UHF's but Maggotmouse has already claimed the second one and I will print off a few maps of the proposed route so people don't get lost. lol it just sits in the console that I havnt even looked through since last cruise
fgfalcon01 Legacy Donating Member 89 Member For: 14y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/11/12 07:33 AM Posted 08/11/12 07:33 AM Nice Tim what sort of power you hoping to make? 1
BigAl's04 Special needs member. Legacy Donating Member 690 Member For: 16y 22d Gender: Male Location: gold coast Posted 08/11/12 10:03 AM Posted 08/11/12 10:03 AM Don't think I will have the new turbo in yet and don't particularly wanna run it as it's making a lot of noise (bearings), but still keen as might just tag along with someone elseF*#k Tim, You're not having much luck lately are ya? 2
neotim Member 276 Member For: 15y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 08/11/12 02:19 PM Posted 08/11/12 02:19 PM Nice Tim what sort of power you hoping to make?Around 400rwkwF*#k Tim, You're not having much luck lately are ya?Yeah not really haha. Car went really hard at cruise 4 charity but couple days after started to notice the turbo was getting really noisy. So I'm taking it easy on it for the time being until the new GTX goes in. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now