adam07bfmkII Member 3 Member For: 18y 3m 15d Posted 08/07/08 06:36 AM Posted 08/07/08 06:36 AM HI guys this may have already being answered but I cant find it any where.I have a 07 Mk2 Xr6 turbo I want to first get a good dyno run just to see what she is making.I have heard of many people that all dynos read different so whos the best people to see is Croydon racing developments all right.I only really want a power run any no any one to see.the second stage will be getting a tune ( edit) so who is the absoulete best money is no issue I want the best tuner money can buy Cheers Guys
Xrfranjo Member 350 Member For: 19y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW Posted 08/07/08 06:40 AM Posted 08/07/08 06:40 AM C and V have a great name and are the site sponsors too..... they have done great things with mine and friends car too, drop them a line and they will be more than happy to help you out
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 08/07/08 06:45 AM Posted 08/07/08 06:45 AM (edited) for CV, check out the sponsor section mate, they are all good - Croydon is probably the most expensive tuner I have ever heard of in Sydney, and they can turn out some great cars, but I don't hear of too many T's coming out of there lately Edited 08/07/08 06:46 AM by senna_T
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 08/07/08 07:55 AM Posted 08/07/08 07:55 AM you might want to think more down the track to what sort of gear you might want to use , if you like process west gear c&v have a good relationship with them , if your keen on using nizpro gear tunehouse might be a better option
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 08/07/08 08:00 AM Posted 08/07/08 08:00 AM Sprio at Autotech is another option.
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 08/07/08 08:11 AM Posted 08/07/08 08:11 AM Go and have a talk to Jim at Tunehouse in Marrickville. They have an excellent workshop that you could eat off the floor and a very new and impressive dyno set up. Really nice guy too.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 08/07/08 08:14 AM Posted 08/07/08 08:14 AM I will be keeping an eye on this thread
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/07/08 08:32 AM Posted 08/07/08 08:32 AM Please consult the Sydney sponsors, any of which should be able to look after you:1. Autotech18-20 George Street, Granville NSW 2142 AustraliaPhone: 02 9897 13782. BTAUnit 2, 13 Harp St,Campsie. NSW. 2194Phone: (02) 9789 60753. C&V60-62 Alexander Ave Taren Point 222902 9526-53224. Tunehouse11 Chalder St, Marrickville, NSW, Australia02 9557-4000 Brian
Recommended Posts