Jump to content

adam07bfmkII

Member
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by adam07bfmkII

  1. HI guys this may have already being answered but I cant find it any where. I have a 07 Mk2 Xr6 turbo I want to first get a good dyno run just to see what she is making. I have heard of many people that all dynos read different so whos the best people to see is Croydon racing developments all right. I only really want a power run any no any one to see. the second stage will be getting a tune ( edit) so who is the absoulete best money is no issue I want the best tuner money can buy Cheers Guys
  2. hi fellows just tried the boost solenoid clean it did make a little bit of a diff but not as much as I was expecting maybe I didnt spray enough wd40 how much did u guys use how long did u spray a couple of seconds or a couple of minutes. also if any one is having trouble getting the hose that runs from the solenoid to under the turbo to stay on just use a small cable tie does the trick
  3. Hey mate lov the car just a little info for u the mk2 did have a option for those rims u have on it now also where did u get it looks like a ex chaser just curios cheers nice ride
×
×
  • Create New...