qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 07/05/08 07:01 AM Author Posted 07/05/08 07:01 AM Dude, think I'm gonna go and see Taleb tyres on Friday! wonder what sort of change over they can do....nice.. see if you can get some pics... seriously I have not seen these on a single car yet in 19's ive searched everywhere online and ive only come up with rice burners running 17x7 and they look SH1TTT in that size (vomited in my mouth a lil bit!)I reakon the promo shots of them ive put in the thread are of the 19x10 with the lowish offset which gives that concave look to em... the fronts in 19x8.5 may not be as aggressive but yeah let us know how you go! cheers
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 07/05/08 07:07 AM Posted 07/05/08 07:07 AM it will depend on their price, it will have to be pretty good because I really like my wheels even though they are only 18's
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 07/05/08 07:12 AM Posted 07/05/08 07:12 AM Damn it now everyone is going to get em....I'm and idiot
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/05/08 07:14 AM Posted 07/05/08 07:14 AM tab strikes again
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 07/05/08 07:14 AM Posted 07/05/08 07:14 AM
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 07/05/08 07:15 AM Author Posted 07/05/08 07:15 AM I wasn't game to rub salt into the wounds!
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 07/05/08 07:18 AM Posted 07/05/08 07:18 AM somebody had to go there!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/05/08 07:21 AM Posted 07/05/08 07:21 AM My posts get edited to make me look like a dumbarse, it's old news now.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 07/05/08 07:22 AM Posted 07/05/08 07:22 AM they can do that.. yes, yes I knew that.. that's why all mine are filled with junk
adzza17 Member 103 Member For: 19y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/05/08 09:46 AM Posted 07/05/08 09:46 AM Go the rims on the skyline, for sureThey look hot as
Recommended Posts