Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 06/05/08 05:56 AM Posted 06/05/08 05:56 AM The Vizzo's look sweet...The first ones are cool too but I prefer the Vizzo's...Gotta love a bit of dish on the rear!
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/05/08 06:12 AM Posted 06/05/08 06:12 AM Rims on the 33 looks the best, hands down, in my opinion.
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Posted 07/05/08 12:35 AM Posted 07/05/08 12:35 AM 1st ones..I wouldn't worry about upping the tyres but, ku-31's are a pretty good tyre, pretty sticky.
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 07/05/08 01:14 AM Author Posted 07/05/08 01:14 AM Nice.. im going there on Saturday to put the silver finish ones up against the car see how she looks car is getting detailed at Final Inspection tomorrow so farkkk it will look smick if I get my 20's as well in the same week hehehe.I did a bit of reading last night and found the ku-31's got a pretty good wrap so I think ill stick with em for now, thanks for your input mate 1st ones..I wouldn't worry about upping the tyres but, ku-31's are a pretty good tyre, pretty sticky.
hulk xr6t Member 160 Member For: 18y 11m 23d Posted 07/05/08 01:19 AM Posted 07/05/08 01:19 AM If you want a rock bottom priced set of 20's. I picked up a set of Prowlers (ROH), 20X8.5 inch for $1700 brand new wheels and tyres from Bridgestone near my house...They have one set left I think. Yeah they are last years wheels and probably not to everyones taste, but they are different and stand out.. (black wheel, machined 5 spoke face)Whats the point spending up big on tyres on 20's, they aren't going to handle that well anyway, too small profile. I would never use them on the track, they are only bling wheels to roll around in on the street. You cant go nuts on the street anyway so why do you need them..If you want for performance go 18s or 19s...If your interested in these dirt cheap 20's PM me...
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/05/08 01:19 AM Posted 07/05/08 01:19 AM 20 inch Chrome on Black is a must
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 07/05/08 01:35 AM Posted 07/05/08 01:35 AM Stand out from the crowd....100 spoke 20's.... You may need to take out a double mortgage on your house but it'll be sooo worth it....First one.
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 07/05/08 01:38 AM Author Posted 07/05/08 01:38 AM If you want a rock bottom priced set of 20's. I picked up a set of Prowlers (ROH), 20X8.5 inch for $1700 brand new wheels and tyres from Bridgestone near my house...thanks for the offer mate but I have my heart set on the few ive mentioned but would perfer a bit more track in the rear at least 9.5's.. (looks nicer with the extra dish too).no I do agree with you there the kumho ku31's they offered in the package will suit fine. Agree performance wise need to keep the unsprug weight down and closer to stock rolling diameter.. if I was going to track it I would go for some lightweight Japanese forged items(volks, work etc) .. but hey I didn't buy a ute to track it its all about comfy car with a bit of get up and go when needed... id buy an evo or sti if I was tracking thanks again mate.
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 07/05/08 01:50 AM Author Posted 07/05/08 01:50 AM HAHAH pimpn' y0!! lol , hmmmmmm id need to invest in an airbag setup to pull that off though Stand out from the crowd....100 spoke 20's.... You may need to take out a double mortgage on your house but it'll be sooo worth it....First one.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 07/05/08 02:15 AM Posted 07/05/08 02:15 AM Whats with the upside down quoting....
Recommended Posts