qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 29/05/08 03:23 AM Author Posted 29/05/08 03:23 AM They will look awesome on a black ute mate, go for it.yeah I was sold as soon as I saw em.. no not cheap but again when u see them in the flesh it blows all the cheap looking copies out of the water.. can' go past real 2 piece wheels ;p don't ask how much per rim.. (im trying to source the cheaper as we speak lol)
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 29/05/08 03:27 AM Posted 29/05/08 03:27 AM don't ask how much per rim.. (Be buggered...how much?
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 29/05/08 03:37 AM Author Posted 29/05/08 03:37 AM (edited) Be buggered...how much?haha I was originally quoted 950 a wheel yesterday directly from a tyre shop.. they can be hard from CRD for close to 850 through another forum. I'm following up with the imports from various other forums to see if I can get em cheaper.. Edited 29/05/08 03:41 AM by qikshift
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/05/08 10:35 AM Posted 29/05/08 10:35 AM I reckon the first ones on the R33 will look horn! Nice rims.
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 30/05/08 03:48 AM Author Posted 30/05/08 03:48 AM I have my eyes on a set of Racing Hart RS-721, and have just got confirmation on offsets and sizes available in Australia at the moment .. what do you guys think? I really wanted 8.5's at the front but maybe it will be ok?19x8 with +32 offset running 245/35/1919x95. with +38 offset running 275/30/19what do you guys think in terms and widths and offsets should be a nice fit im thinking?
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 30/05/08 03:52 AM Posted 30/05/08 03:52 AM IMO if you go for big power you won't be able to fit wide enough tyres on an 8" wheel, 9.5's llook frekin phat too!
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 30/05/08 03:54 AM Author Posted 30/05/08 03:54 AM sorry mate I should have clarified.. the 8's are for the front and 9.5's for the rear (defiantly having 9.5's at the back)do you think those offsets for front and rear are ok.. im abou tto head out there now and pick em up if so!! heheheheh
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 30/05/08 03:58 AM Posted 30/05/08 03:58 AM To be honest I'm not really cluey with off-sets, but those sizes are cool, so get them to throw a set on one side and see how they look!I reckon the design looks Pics Pics!
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 30/05/08 04:12 AM Author Posted 30/05/08 04:12 AM cool cool, I had a look at advanti vienna which in a staggered set only come in 8's front and 9.5 rear so same as what im looking at.. gave the distributor a call just then and the offsets on those are only 35 front and 40 rear so what im looking they will be a few extra mill outwards which is fine by me!!!!!!! OFF I GO!! should be ready in 2hrs time (they had to go pick up the tyres) .... waiting ....
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 31/05/08 02:40 AM Author Posted 31/05/08 02:40 AM To be honest I'm not really cluey with off-sets, but those sizes are cool, so get them to throw a set on one side and see how they look!I reckon the design looks Pics Pics!Mate just posted some up in this thread http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46132hope you like em.
Recommended Posts