senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 07/05/08 05:09 AM Posted 07/05/08 05:09 AM Personally Mate I reckon these would look f*ckin insane on a black T.Lenso Type M 19" Max. - Drool....
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 07/05/08 05:38 AM Author Posted 07/05/08 05:38 AM Lenso Type M 19" Max. - Drool....heeh I was looking at these a while back.. I just wish they would come in 20's... for me they would require respraying as I would like them in a matt black satin finish with no red ring... there are other colours available also with with a silver ring instead.. I just prefer the one solid colour I think...they do only come in 19's max.. but having said that there is a 19x10!!! HORN.. very aggressive looking .. iv seen teh 19x8.5 and they look a lil gay from memory... ill try and dig up the pics (they are aimed at 350z's in the states I think.)also here are some other colours you can get in the states.. would be frigin cheap as to import these with the aussie dollar.. even if you do get slammed with duty in customs hmm bah wish they were in 20's they have a bit of a bmw flavor to them I think in terms of the design and shape..
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 07/05/08 05:44 AM Author Posted 07/05/08 05:44 AM ahh here we go... with teh silver edge.. looks better than the red I think... and hmm 19x10! hehehehhttp://www.talebtyres.com.au/products_clos...&part_no=96farkkk now ive seen these again!!! too many choices!!! hahahaha
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 07/05/08 06:18 AM Posted 07/05/08 06:18 AM I think I just found my next set of rims....
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/05/08 06:29 AM Posted 07/05/08 06:29 AM Damn it now everyone is going to get em....I'm and idiot
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 07/05/08 06:29 AM Author Posted 07/05/08 06:29 AM I think I just found my next set of rims.... haha here you go mate.. the full range of colours.. not sure which ones you can get in OZ at the moment... ill have to check them out if they are at the place im going on Saturday along with every bloody other rim im interested in!! hahah (hard to tell from pics.. sometimes they can look better or worse in the flesh).how you feeling no senna? hehehehhe
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 07/05/08 06:31 AM Author Posted 07/05/08 06:31 AM Damn it now everyone is going to get em....I'm and idiot ROFL HAHAHHA
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/05/08 06:41 AM Posted 07/05/08 06:41 AM How about these? They sh*t allover those other ones.
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 07/05/08 06:43 AM Author Posted 07/05/08 06:43 AM How about these? They sh*t allover those other ones.DUDE IM SOLD!!!! heheheh, nah really its ok.. im pretty set on the 20's im looking at.. need to fill up those arches
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 07/05/08 06:55 AM Posted 07/05/08 06:55 AM Dude, think I'm gonna go and see Taleb tyres on Friday! wonder what sort of change over they can do....
Recommended Posts