Jump to content

adzza17

Member
  • Posts

    103
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by adzza17

  1. Happy Birthday adzza17!

  2. Happy Birthday adzza17!

  3. adzza17

    Reaction Test

    another bobbing bobcat here
  4. f*ckin awesome
  5. I upgraded to the street series slotted with feroda formula pads 100% better than standard
  6. My tuner calls them Out of tune Motorsport
  7. I had this same problem, My tuner scanned it and turned out to be the crash sensor in the front bar had a bad earth, bit rusty between the sensor and body. Bit of sandpaper to fix, all good now
  8. Nice work trevs Just downloaded Baron Bucks, max bets all the way
  9. adzza17

    277.5rwkw?

    I don't have an actuator upgrade or flapper mod done and no upgraded fuel pump I have all your other mods and a Rapid cooler and making 290 @ 12psi
  10. This is what I have 19" Speedy Envy gunmetal colour
  11. Settle down I'm not talking about the quality of sound Talking about the music they play
  12. Just drove to the Gold Coast and back Best I could get was 9.5L/100km, and that was giving it a bit on the occasion It is more economical than stock which was (10.5L/100km)
  13. f*ckin awesome has a similar sound to the black album Love it
  14. I checked my rego papers and it says 1690kg
  15. Thanx Russ F6
  16. G'day Phil, Top chioce in car, you won't be dissapointed Start saving your $$$$$ Adz
  17. Hey SHYXR, What channel is this on and when?
  18. Supplied and fitted from my tuner cost me 1800
  19. Yep always warm it up for a few minutes Done this with every car I have owned
  20. Did this mod yesterday Best $20 I've ever spent Considering Autobarn wanted $200 for a box to suit ( they can stick that ) I can really feel the bass now, a big improvement Top sh*t exahsix
  21. adzza17

    Aust Idol

    Piss it off completely And hope it doesn't come back
  22. Looks fu#kin hot mate Love it
  23. Very nice mate Love the colour
  24. looks very nice the more I see them the more I like them might have to start saving some $$$$
  25. I have Pedders adjustable coil-overs on the front and lowered springs on rear. Have no problem at all with them, feels great on the road Perfect ride height
×
×
  • Create New...