BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 31/07/13 11:27 PM Posted 31/07/13 11:27 PM grabbed 'the client list' the other day.....jennifer love hewitt or whatever her name is, half nakeddroooooooooooooooooolhey shrekus, time 'o da month......lol 1
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 31/07/13 11:59 PM Posted 31/07/13 11:59 PM We want pic Ben I doubt it I know where shriekus is coming from. Doing a great job mate.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/08/13 12:07 AM Posted 01/08/13 12:07 AM lol...shriekus. That's very fitting. 1
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 01/08/13 12:12 AM Posted 01/08/13 12:12 AM Lol thanks Tab bloody iPhone auto correct
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 01/08/13 12:13 AM Posted 01/08/13 12:13 AM
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 01/08/13 12:53 AM Posted 01/08/13 12:53 AM Thought it would be better but ill still give her a go. Lol
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/08/13 03:00 AM Posted 01/08/13 03:00 AM Can't say many guys would say no to her if she was in bed next to em..
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 01/08/13 03:16 AM Posted 01/08/13 03:16 AM Into the last hour of work very busy day of doing nothing
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/08/13 03:43 AM Posted 01/08/13 03:43 AM I actually got busy today :-( Sad panda..
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 01/08/13 03:52 AM Posted 01/08/13 03:52 AM That's not on SDP Just waiting for home time. Come on baby
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now