Guest Guests Posted 13/11/05 08:39 PM Posted 13/11/05 08:39 PM What's with the way Vik posts?Is it like there is somebody else posting, and then Vik has teh final sayRik...I don't get it<{POST_SNAPBACK}>that's the way a huh a huh I like itvik...a huh a huh
Guest Guests Posted 13/11/05 08:41 PM Posted 13/11/05 08:41 PM schizo ? Viks never alone with his internal friends <{POST_SNAPBACK}>But you promised you wouldnt tell vik...you bid fibber wibber
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 26d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 13/11/05 10:41 PM Posted 13/11/05 10:41 PM I swear I am not going to be the kitty in the middle of a rib cracking sandwich....I suggest a girls only room and a boys room, sorry Aaron, I'll still luv ya in the morning, and I'll pack bandages.AND THEN I CAN DO THE DRIVING wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo(Note: I am a sweet honest kitty driver and I am very well behaved. I don't like spending time in the litter!)
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 13/11/05 11:20 PM Posted 13/11/05 11:20 PM I swear I am not going to be the kitty in the middle of a rib cracking sandwich....I suggest a girls only room and a boys room, sorry Aaron, I'll still luv ya in the morning, and I'll pack bandages.AND THEN I CAN DO THE DRIVING wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo(Note: I am a sweet honest kitty driver and I am very well behaved. I don't like spending time in the litter!)<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Kiity I will never put you in the middle I will cuddle you seperatly so I can enjoy it more. Ian20 days to go.
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 26d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 14/11/05 08:29 AM Posted 14/11/05 08:29 AM A Kitty Teddy Bear???????????????
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 26d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 14/11/05 08:31 AM Posted 14/11/05 08:31 AM oh, and Shazzy, that parcel is on it's way to you.Regards,Kittyin Canberrawhere Fyshwick ishome of Pron*grinzzzzzzzzz*
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 14/11/05 08:58 AM Posted 14/11/05 08:58 AM oh, and Shazzy, that parcel is on it's way to you.Regards,Kittyin Canberrawhere Fyshwick ishome of Pron*grinzzzzzzzzz*Oh Kitty! You just take all the fun out of it! Aren't WE meant to make these kind of insinuations Lumpy
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 26d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 14/11/05 12:07 PM Posted 14/11/05 12:07 PM humble apologies, I shall endeavour to give you the cherries and you can pick them all on your ownsome (just kidding lumpmeister *grins*)
Rik_Biel Bionic Bealie Member 271 Member For: 23y 1m 3d Location: Perth West Oz Posted 14/11/05 02:30 PM Posted 14/11/05 02:30 PM I really like your avatar KittyIt's groovy Baby !
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 15/11/05 04:43 AM Posted 15/11/05 04:43 AM oh, and Shazzy, that parcel is on it's way to you.Regards,Kittyin Canberrawhere Fyshwick ishome of Pron*grinzzzzzzzzz*<{POST_SNAPBACK}>thanks heaps and hundreds Kitty KatI can't wait shall be watching the post boxshazzy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now